Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CamelBak Chute .75L Water Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to carry: handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Durable and leak-proof, the 0.75-liter Chute Water Bottle provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling.
Smooth Drink Interface
The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
Colors For Spring And Summer
CamelBak has bright and vibrant colors that make your water bottle the ultimate hydration accessory!
Features a high-flow spout with a cap that snaps into the handle and stays out of your way while you drink.
The new Chute.75L water bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you're in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it's out of the way when you're drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you'll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Angled Drinking Spout: It curves out and away from the bottle. You might think this is no big deal. Wait until you drink from the bottle. You will notice it right away. It's a fine tweak, but one that is noticeable and superior.
2. Easy-Twist Cap: This funky cap twists on and off, but not with standard threads. It's only about a half turn to put on or take off. It's secure and leak proof, but my kids can do it, and they are 7 and 8 years old. Perfect!
3. Cap Retention Strap: You won't drop or lose the cap, because it's connected! And it won't hit you in the face when you are drinking. You can either push the cap into the carry handle, or the retention strap will hold it away from your face. Either way, this is a big improvement over many other water bottles. When you wash the bottle in the dishwasher, you can take off this retention strap. It's easy to reassemble after washing.
Sometimes the simplest products are the best, especially when they are engineered really well. Such is the case here. At first glance, it's just a water bottle. But use it, and you will appreciate the small improvements that make a big difference.
I think they made the threads the same size and depth as their older style Eddy lids, but didn't account for the ring that goes between the lid and bottle to hold the smaller chute lid, so it's not a watertight seal unless it is really torqued.
We've been using the bite-top lid CamelBak's for years without problems, so I think we get how to "make sure the lid is on tightly to avoid leaks", but with these new ones we've had two massive leaks in just a few weeks, soaking a backpack and the back of a car, and in tests laying them flat they all dribble unless we crank the lid so tight they are difficult to open to wash later.
No straw to worry about cleaning, although you will need a small brush to clean inside the lid's internal threads. My favorite part is that the wide mouth allows you to drink a lot of water, without ingesting a lot of air - I have had surgery for acid reflux that makes it more difficult/annoying to burp up air, so this is a major factor for me. Every so often, I need to buy a replacement pack of the tethers, because I seem to go through them every few months (the hinged area breaks)... But most water bottle companies would not sell you these parts separately, so I really don't mind. I am a cheapskate. Trust me, this bottle is worth it.
I've gone through many different bottles over the years, from an insulated stainless steel Thermos (too many parts to clean) to the classic Nalgene (could only clean with a bottle brush slipped through the small mouth hole), but so far I like the design of this bottle the most. The wide mouth makes it very easy to clean throughly with a brush or sponge, and the sipping mechanism is simple so there aren't any hidden surfaces for bacteria to grow on. The silicone between the cap and mouth of the bottle creates a waterproof seal, so you can fill it beyond 750ml. Just remember to screw it back on tightly after cleaning -- one time I left the cap a little loose and about a third of my water leaked into my backpack. Now I check to make sure the seal is as tight as possible every time.