CamelBak Groove .6L Water Bottle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turns tap water into fresh, great-tasting water anywhere you go
- Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water
- Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
- Durable and spill-proof
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CamelBak Groove 0.6 Liter Bottle Features
The 100% BPA-free CamelBak Groove bottle turns tap water into fresh, great-tasting water that can be carried anywhere you go. Its integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger, and the durable, spill-proof bottle is easy to refill and easy to use. The sustainable, plant-based filter, built into the straw, lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water. This product has been independently certified by NSF International for product safety and performance. NSF is an internationally recognized, independent testing agency that validates performance claims. CamelBak products carrying the NSF logo have been system tested against NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste, and odor.
At A Glance
- Hydration capacity: 20 oz / .6 L
- Total weight (pack and reservoir): 4 oz
- Always 100% BPA-free
- Bottle material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester makes the eddy clear, vibrant, durable, and dishwasher safe
- Cap material: BPA-free polypropylene
- Bite valve material: the CamelBak Big Bite valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Country of origin: China
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put hot water in my CamelBak Groove?
Yes. Hot water, NOT boiling water (maximum temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit), can be used in the CamelBak Groove. However, please be aware that the experience will be similar to drinking hot liquid through a straw, so use caution when doing so.
Can I put ice in my CamelBak Groove?
Yes. Feel free to fill the bottle with ice, but be sure to leave enough room in the bottle for the filter housing and tube assembly when the cap is replaced.
What will happen if I put sports drinks or juice in the CamelBak Groove?
The CamelBak Groove is designed and intended for use with water only. The filter may remove the flavor from these types of beverages, leaving you with unsavory water.
Can a child use the CamelBak Groove?
Children age 5 and under should not use the CamelBak Groove. The Bite Valve could become dislodged and pose a choking risk.
Can I use CamelBak Groove when I’m hiking in the back country or travelling abroad?
Only use the CamelBak Groove with potable tap water. The Fresh Filter contained in your CamelBak Groove is not a purifier and not certified to be effective against bacteria, cysts, or viruses. It does not remove harmful microscopic pathogens that may be contained in tap water outside of the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
Can I use the CamelBak Groove in high-altitude / low-pressure environments (i.e. airplanes, mountain altitudes, etc)?
Yes, but with extra care. Always keep the bottle right side up and the bite valve in the closed position. Remove the straw for additional protection. Expect a bit of "spurt" during the first sip.
Is the CamelBak Groove microwave safe?
Feel free to use the CamelBak Groove to warm up liquids (i.e., up to a minute). Do NOT microwave with the cap (or straw or filter) in place as it contains metal screws that are not microwave safe.
What are the maximum temperatures (freezing / boiling) that the CamelBak Groove can withstand?
The CamelBak Groove can withstand being filled with water ranging in temperature from 34 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit. We do not recommend freezing water inside the bottle or boiling it. Extremely hot fluids can damage your CamelBak Groove.
What if I accidentally washed my Fresh Filter in the dishwasher?
If you accidentally wash your Fresh Filter in the dishwasher, we recommend that you discard it and place a new Fresh Filter in your bottle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Does not leak. Other reviewers may be seeing the water dripping from the bite-valve.
- Looks cool (I got the black/grey one).
- Easy to carry with the loop for your finger.
- Perfect size at 600mL - good enough to hold out for 2-3 hours, but not so large that it becomes bulky or that you have to think of how to fit it into certain places (I'm looking at you, Nalgene 32 oz).
- Filters the water decently. Not as well as my Brita, but it does take out, I'd say, 90% of the bad taste.
- Filters are expensive, at about $5-6 each.
- While it only takes 1.5 revolutions to open the cap, the problem is that the cap isn't designed to "stand up" on its own when you're filling the bottle. That is, it'll most likely topple over, letting the straw contact the fountain/surface.
- Bite valve is ok to use - water flow isn't as strong as just pouring it down your throat, but not too bad either. It does get difficult to suck the last 1/4 of the water in the bottle though.
- Can't freeze water in it, and can't put boiling water in it either.
- Exposed bite valve: especially after you wet the silicone/rubber with your mouth, dust comes along and sticks easily.
- Bite valve leaves a tiny bit of water inside that you can't get out easily. This water stagnates overnight and tastes nasty in the morning.
- Bite valve is difficult to clean.
From my experience, this is the best filtered water bottle that isn't the Grayl (which'll run you ~$70+). It's convenient and does the job well enough. However, Camelbak fails to get some of the smaller details right, especially with the bite valve, which is innovative but not perfect.
The bottle is super light and easy to carry
The water tastes great coming out of it (and I've been putting some nasty water in it!)
Drinking is easy
Camelbak has a fantastic customer service center (my head broke at one point and they just sent me a new one. No questions asked)
It doesn't leak EVER. So I don't have to worry about water getting on my computer
Some people may not like the straw. I know I didn't think I would, but it ends up not being an issue at all
It does NOT filter out contaminants. This isn't a con, so much as it is a warning to those who think this will filter pond water for you... Sorry, this doesn't do that.
This is the second brand of filtered bottles Ive had, and this one is by far the better. The last one I had, the straw was not very secure, any time it got jostled it would come off, and I would have to fish it out, not fun. This one the straw locks in, I drop it and you know what? the straw stays locked in place like it should!
If this one breaks, I will be getting another one, and I would defiantly recommend getting this one.
The construction of this bottle is pretty solid
It does not leak water no matter how you flip it...even if the mouth piece is up. This was a plus for us since we don't want water spilling on our keyboards at work. The water tastes better at work now. The opening of the bottle is big enough to fit ice. I read some other reviews on this bottle stating hard to get water out of. I have a camelbak bladder for my "go bag". If youre used to getting water out of that, youll have no problems with this! Takes some time getting used to.
Only con i have would be is that it isnt double walled so it will have condensation build up. I just leave some napkins under it at my desk. No problem. Great water bottle if you want to save some money from cases of water.