CamelBak Kid's 2016 Mini M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The mini-m.U.L.E is the ultimate kids hydration pack that lets them carry the essentials when headed out with their parents
- Antidote reservoir features: easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, low-profile design, and patented Big bite valve
- Key pack features: bike tool organizer pocket, reflectivity, safety flasher loop, sternum strap whistle
- Designed to carry snack, Sunscreen, phone, cash, keys
- Camelbak Got your Bak guarantee: if we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
- One interior slip pocket. Four exterior pockets
There is a newer model of this item:
With 20% more water per sip and an on/off lever to prevent leaking, the new Crux Reservoir by CamelBak is built to quench your thirst for adventure. Experience Crux in the 2017 Kids Mini M.U.L.E. family, available here.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Fit to Size Description||chest|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 8 x 14 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.75 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.78 pounds|
|Liquid Volume||50 Fluid Ounces|
|Material Type||Value not found|
|Shipping Weight||0.88 pounds|
|Sport Type||Value not found|
|Style Name||Mini M.U.L.E. 50 oz. (Youth)|
Full-on hydration for pint-sized thirsts. This pack has grownup features-1.5 liters of water, a bike tool organizer pocket, zippered compartments for layers and essentials, and reflective strips-in a package that fits younger explorers. There's a built-in whistle for emergencies, plus adjustable straps that let the pack grow with kids over the years.
Color: Barbados Cherry/Flames
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I love about it:
- my daughter thinks she's extra cool cuz she has her own backpack; she also constantly gets compliments on it which just fuels her hiking that much more
- I don't have to stop to bend down and share my water
- my daughter drinks more water during our hikes. We live in AZ in the desert, so this is super important
- plenty of room for snacks and can even stuff a small jacket of change of clothes in the expandable pocket. My daughter gets excited to go hiking because she can pack her own bag. She also has a place to stash rocks and leaves and such that she insists on bringing home
- alternatively the expandable pocket can fit a large water bottle filled with sports drink or whatever for hot days when electrolyte replacement is important
- also has a built in whistle for safety, which we thankfully haven't needed to use. But I feel better knowing that if, God forbid, she somehow ended up lost away from me, she'd have water, something to eat & whistle to blow for help til we found her. My daughter is now 4 and has been taught she's never allowed to play with that whistle & if she's ever lost she should sit down in one place, grab a snack & blow the whistle til I come. Also can put my contact info in the small zipper pouch.
- Camelbak brand has awesome guarantee so I'm confident in it lasting forever. (I did however buy extra bite valves as it takes a smidge of practice for 3 year old to bite without like chewing it haha. But she got it down and I've only had to replace the bite valve one time in a year and a half)
- fit my 3 year old perfectly when we first got it, still fits her great now as a 4 1/2 year old. It's very adjustable though and I anticipate her getting lots more use over the next few years. If anything she'll likely want something bigger, before it truly doesn't fit.
Aside from convenience while hiking, this pack paid for itself in money I've saved at concession stands. We take it to ballgames, the zoo, theme parks, etc. When she's got a drink and snacks, much easier to not stop and pay $5 for a bottle of water.
Every time we go out ANYWHERE, people always comment and want to know where we got it (as they're juggling supplies for themselves plus their kids in one pack). Literally can't say enough positive things about this pack! I'm just sad I couldn't get mine for the current $37 price lol.
The ONLY very SLIGHT downside is that the hydration bladder looks like the new antidote in 50oz size, but the hose doesn't detach from the bladder. I like to be lazy with mine & leave the hose on my backpack while filling the bladder separate. Although it's super easy to clean and honestly not even worth taking 1 star away from an otherwise perfect review!
The contest was between the Mini MULE and the Skeeter. The skeeter is lighter by 63g (0.14 pounds), but the MULE had a killer feature, which was that it came in red. Bowen asked for the red, and thinking a bit about it, I thought that it wasn't a bad thing that he could carry a couple of clif bars and maybe his rain jacket in it.
OK, the thing is cute. It turned out that he would much rather carry his bunny in it.
The backpack does fit, barely. I cinched up all the straps (it looks like the Mini MULE came with straps long enough for him to use even when he's 12 or 13), and tightened up the sternum strap all the way to get it to be a snug fit, but he wears it with no sway. On the bike, he drinks a lot more when he has the Camelbak than when he doesn't, and the big bug there is I have to prime the hose for him.
The pockets actually are handy --- I put clif bars in there, and he would share those snacks with his brother. If not for the fact that this was the earliest we could have gotten him one (they don't come any smaller), we would have gotten him earlier. It's useful for hiking and cycling.
A good tip is to store the bladder bag in the freezer when not in use to prevent molding.