CamelBak Kid's 2016 Skeeter Hydration Pack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fabric Mesh Nylon
- The perfect introduction to hydration for the young rider
- Antidote reservoir features: easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, low-profile design, and patented Big bite valve
- Key pack features: reflectivity, lightweight mesh, short torso sits above jersey pockets
- Designed to carry water
- Camelbak Got your Bak guarantee: if we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Fabric Type||Fabric Mesh Nylon|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 7 x 13 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.61 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.61 pounds|
|Liquid Volume||69.6 Fluid Ounces|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||Backpacking^Cycling^Hiking^Running^Trail Running|
|Style Name||Skeeter 50 oz. (Youth)|
Think of it as a bike pack with training wheels. This kids' pack for beginning riders holds 1.5 liters of water and sports a reflective strip for extra visibility-so they can stay hydrated without slowing down.
Color: Poseidon/Electric Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Having younger kids remove, refill and then replace the bag is a bit of a chore. The Men's is refillable without removing the bag from the harness.
- This model has no storage unless you use the harness itself to stow small items. The Men's has a convenient zipper pouch to hold a few cards, money etc.
- For smaller kids, this model fit comfortably, but a bit snug for older kids. The Men's fit older kids just fine too.
For all models, we used them mostly on hiking / walking trips, and I conclude that the product may be better suited to activities such as biking or running where you would not typically have something on your back already and stopping is not desirable. Having a daypack / backpack plus a hydro-pack on the back was not so comfortable or convenient. A bottle (optionally with a long tube) in the back-pack would be just as convenient.
But for what they are, for the right activities, they are well made and just the ticket. We do not regret buying them and they will get used often enough.
Camel back always has excellent quality packs. I love the other 3 we own.
Most recent customer reviews
Holds plenty of water for them.
Plenty of size adjustment.