Consider these available items
CamelBak Podium Big Chill Insulated Water Bottle (Discontinued Styles)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||BPA-free TruTaste polypropylene|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The 25 fl. oz. CamelBak Podium Big Chill Insulated Water Bottle uses double-walled construction to keep water cold long after you start pedaling
- Self-sealing Jet Valve cap delivers high water flow; drink with ease without spills and splatters
- Secure lockout on cap ensures leak-free transport and shaking and mixing of powdered drinks
- Made from a proprietary blend of BPA-free and BPS-free polypropylene with Hydro Guard, the Podium Chill lets you taste your drink, not your bottle
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dual Magnetic Eyelashes-No Glue
Dual magnets, just seconds to apply. Strong magnetic force makes it stay in place for all day.
Glue-free design won’t cause irritation to your eyes or damage to your natural eye lashes.
Ultra ligheweight, softer, longer and thicker than most other brands lashes.
Seconds to Apply
How To Use:
1. Remove the false eyelash carefully with a tweezer or finger from the storage box.
2. Position the top lash on the top of your natural eyelashes.
3. Pick up the botton eyelash and take it right under the top lash, first clip the outside edge, then the inside edge. Make sure they connect with each magnets.
How To Remove:
Take your index finger and thumb to gently slide the two pieces of magnetic eyelashes away from each other.
Try to avoid pulling the lashes straight off, as this may alter the shape and look of the lashes.
Can Be Used for Many Times
√ Reusable and durable, can be used for every day, saving you money and time.
√ Natural Color - Black
√ Materials: Synthetic Fiber
√ 1 Pair False Eyelashes( 4 pieces)
Natural and Glamorous
√ With greater flexibility and comfort. You can curl it for your desired look and bend it to fit along your natural eye shape curve.
√ You'll have natural but glamorous looking lashes all day long.
All Day Wear
√ Ultra lightweight, confortable enough even all day wear.
√ Create a glamorous look, makes your eyes' look more attrative and easily to catch others' attention.
Product detailsColor:Electric Blue
- Date First Available : November 16, 2014
- Manufacturer : Camelbak
- ASIN : B07CSPFKWK
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To compare the insulation quality, I filled both bottles to the rim with ice cubes, then filled it up with water, closed the bottles and put them out in 95 Fahrenheit for 90 minutes. Eddy had no sweat whatsoever and about 90% of the ice remaining after draining the water. Big Chill was a little wet from the outside, but no puddle as you would know from non-insulated bottles After draining the water, only 20% of the ice was remaining in the bottle. So the insulation is a bid difference.
The Eddy with 0,6 liter is a good on the go bottle to take wherever you go throughout the day. The vacuum steel construction is sure to keep your drink cold all day long.
The Big Cjhill with 0,74 liter is a bit bitter. The soft plastic construction keeps your drinks cold for a while, but this is more of a workout bottle. Good and practical for a one hour workout and sure to keep your drink cool and handy for this time.
In the end, these are two great bottles for different applications and I will keep them both for respective use. One for the go, the other for the gym. Thumbs up for CamelBak.
When you are riding hard - you just want things to work - and getting a steady stream of cold water is made simple with this bottle. No need to pull the lock top out with your teeth. Forget the surprise of getting a trickle of water when you squeeze - or a fire hydrant flow when you least expected it.
You will appreciate the simplicity of this bottle when you buy a hard plastic bottle with no insulation.... or just get this and be done with it.
Top reviews from other countries