CamelBak eddy 1L Water Bottle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- Carry the integrated handle in the crook of a finger, or connect it to a pack or waist belt with a small carabiner (not included)
- Wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Enjoy spill-proof sipping at work or on the trail with the CamelBak eddy 1-litre water bottle. 100 per cent free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability.
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw).
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger.
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean.
|Capacity:||1L/32 fl oz|
|CapMaterial:||BPA-Free Polypropylene. The CamelBak Big Bite Valve is made from medical grade silicone.|
|Activity:||Everyday & Outdoor|
|Dimensions:||8.9 x 8.9 x 25.4 cm / 3.5 x 3.5 x 10 in|
|Material:||Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.|
|Weight:||170 g / 6 oz|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 4 x 10.38 inches|
|Item Weight||0.66 pounds|
|Material Type||100% Nylon|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
The eddy bottle makes portable hydration simple-just flip, bite and sip. The 1L size is perfect for all-day hydration, the loop handle makes it easy to clip to a pack or comfortably carry in the crook of your finger. The spill-proof design, durable construction and BPA-free materials make it an ideal bottle for the trail.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
after reading alot through the reviews i realized i wasn't the only one who found this out.
The small inner tube grows mold. I wash my camelback after every use. Recently i looked inside to see if it was clean (and it normally LOOKS clean) but this time there was black stuff i couldn't scrape off so i ripped the tube out.
I FOUND SO MUCH GUNK IN THE TUBE. and i realized this has probably attributed to my constant sick days. I have been getting sick since i started using this water bottle. I would get symptoms like tiredness, weakness, lose my voice, sore throat, i would go to the doctor and they said i have a virus and it will go away in a week or two. BUT IT ALWAYS CAME BACK. and when you're sick you drink water! so i kept drinking it UNTIL TODAY I LOOKED IN THERE AND UGH.
this was my fav water bottle but I'm never drinking out of it or any camelback again.
I attached photos. after i took the tube out i tried to use it but it leaks :(
i have two different bottles btw and both had the same gunk inside