- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 4 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01AL6XIO2
- Item model number: 54130
- Average Customer Review: 2,807 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#9,975 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #33 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Camping & Hiking > Backpacks & Bags > Backpacking Packs > Hydration Packs
- #68 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Water Bottle Accessories
- #321 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Camping & Hiking > Hydration & Filtration > Water Bottles
CamelBak eddy Kids 12oz Bottle (Discontinued Styles)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for ages 3 - 8, the CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Simple 1-piece bite valve is designed to be easy for young children to use; bite valve effectively limits drips and spills
- Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
There is a newer model of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CamelBak eddy Kids 0.4L Bottles
Kids Water Bottles
The CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. Recommended for ages 3 - 8.
- Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
- Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate.
- Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Stain-resistant and taste-free Tritan is 100% Free of BPA, BPS and BPF. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure.
- Not for children under 3 years.
Kids Bite Valve
This kid-safe bite valve is 100% free of BPA and BPS. It threads securely through the lid and won’t pop off in little hands.
- CapMaterial: BPA-Free Polypropylene. The CamelBak kids Big Bite Valve is made of medical grade silicone
- Material: Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe
Easy to Carry
On-the-go hydration: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger.
CamelBak eddy Kids .4L Keep your child hydrated and healthy with the Camelbak Kid's eddy. This .4L bottle is BPA and stain free Take it anywhere you go, on every adventure. Features: With a bite just right: combines the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, The one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean. Easy for small fingers to operate, the cap flips open with the touch of a button. Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe. For children 3 years and older Made of BPA-Free, stain resistant and taste-free Tritan. CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Color: Bear Scouts
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also noticed a review that shows mold collected underneath a removable plastic piece I never knew was removable....until today. So I took it apart Expecting to see the worst....it was clean...absolutely clean! No mold....I've never taken it apart like this since purchased which was 13 months ago!
I'm not saying it's not possible for mold to collect there, I'd like to think that washing it in the dish washer has helped. I make sure to remove silicon piece and straw when it's being washed.
my daughter only drinks water out of this bottle too.
I hope this helps those who are hesitant to purchase due to mold. Right now I think the only down side is the occasional leaks
1. They are easy to clean and air out. This has prevented them from becoming moldy. We have 3 so that we can air them out for 24 hours or more after each use.
2. Leak resistant. They do leak a bit if left on their side, but when my children drop them, a tiny bit of water trickles out - not a big deal
3. The spout is soft and helps prevent mouth and teeth accidents. My children have tripped with the spouts in their mouths (even though it's a rule not to walk/run while drinking) and have not had any mouth injuries.
4. They hold about 15oz of liquid, so we can measure how much our kids drink per day. The goal is 2+ cups full and it really helps them stay hydrated this way!
5. Longevity - the spouts had to be replaced after a year of use. Not bad considering you can purchase just the spouts and straws instead of having to buy a whole new cup.
The only downsides are that the straw always seems to fall off inside when the bottles gets rattled or thrown (which we all know happens regularly with toddlers), and that the bite valve is such a tempting thing for a toddler to chew on, so it wears pretty quickly. We replace the bite valve every few weeks around here since it gets chewed so much that it begins to leak. Alas, these are by far the best water bottles I have found so far. We own five of them!