CamelBak eddy Kids .4L Bottle (Discontinued Styles)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for ages 3 - 8, the CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Simple 1-piece bite valve is designed to be easy for young children to use; bite valve effectively limits drips and spills
- Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CamelBak eddy .4L Water Bottle
The CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. Recommended for ages 3 - 8.
The perfect water bottle for your little one.
The classic, spill-proof CamelBak eddy bottle, in a pint-sized version designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunchboxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and are child-safe.
Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate.
Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe, yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
Stain-resistant and taste-free Tritan is 100% Free of BPA, BPS and BPF. This bottle is ready for any adventure.
Note: Not for children under 3 years.
Covered by the Got Your Bak Guarantee
- If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Special Features of the eddy Kids .4L Water Bottle
Kids Bite Valve
This kid-safe bite valve is 100% free of BPA and BPS. It threads securely through the lid and won’t pop off in little hands.
From raccoons to mermaids, your child will love the fun designs featured on our water bottles. Pick their favorite cartoon to make hydration easier and exciting!
Easy to Carry
On-the-go hydration: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger.
Color: Atomic Robots
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also noticed a review that shows mold collected underneath a removable plastic piece I never knew was removable....until today. So I took it apart Expecting to see the worst....it was clean...absolutely clean! No mold....I've never taken it apart like this since purchased which was 13 months ago!
I'm not saying it's not possible for mold to collect there, I'd like to think that washing it in the dish washer has helped. I make sure to remove silicon piece and straw when it's being washed.
my daughter only drinks water out of this bottle too.
I hope this helps those who are hesitant to purchase due to mold. Right now I think the only down side is the occasional leaks
1. They are easy to clean and air out. This has prevented them from becoming moldy. We have 3 so that we can air them out for 24 hours or more after each use.
2. Leak resistant. They do leak a bit if left on their side, but when my children drop them, a tiny bit of water trickles out - not a big deal
3. The spout is soft and helps prevent mouth and teeth accidents. My children have tripped with the spouts in their mouths (even though it's a rule not to walk/run while drinking) and have not had any mouth injuries.
4. They hold about 15oz of liquid, so we can measure how much our kids drink per day. The goal is 2+ cups full and it really helps them stay hydrated this way!
5. Longevity - the spouts had to be replaced after a year of use. Not bad considering you can purchase just the spouts and straws instead of having to buy a whole new cup.
The only downsides are that the straw always seems to fall off inside when the bottles gets rattled or thrown (which we all know happens regularly with toddlers), and that the bite valve is such a tempting thing for a toddler to chew on, so it wears pretty quickly. We replace the bite valve every few weeks around here since it gets chewed so much that it begins to leak. Alas, these are by far the best water bottles I have found so far. We own five of them!