- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 3 inches ; 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00PUDI2Z2
- Item model number: 53615-P
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3,019 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CamelBak eddy Kids .4L Water Bottle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for ages 3 - 8, the CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy
- Simple 1-piece bite valve is designed to be easy for young children to use; bite valve effectively limits drips and spills
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.88 x 4 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.29 pounds|
|Material Type||100% Nylon|
|Shipping Weight||0.31 pounds|
The classic, spill-proof CamelBak eddy bottle, designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunchboxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and child safe.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Buyer beware. This product is nothing but a health hazard.
I purchased three of this size and one taller one for my Daughter. With them I purchased extra spouts and extra straws. After each use, I took the straw off, detached the spout, scrubbed them, and had them air dry.
Not good enough. These things will still hide the mold//mildew from you. This small piece on the lid was sticking up a little bit, so I tried to look under it and saw black. After ripping off the piece I noticed a build up of mold that would not be something you could just clean by hand. Also, the piece I broke off would not go back in once it was taken off.
I've attached an image that depicts what I found, as well as the only instructions the camelbak site suggests for proper wash and care. None of which includes cleaning this piece.
1. They are easy to clean and air out. This has prevented them from becoming moldy. We have 3 so that we can air them out for 24 hours or more after each use.
2. Leak resistant. They do leak a bit if left on their side, but when my children drop them, a tiny bit of water trickles out - not a big deal
3. The spout is soft and helps prevent mouth and teeth accidents. My children have tripped with the spouts in their mouths (even though it's a rule not to walk/run while drinking) and have not had any mouth injuries.
4. They hold about 15oz of liquid, so we can measure how much our kids drink per day. The goal is 2+ cups full and it really helps them stay hydrated this way!
5. Longevity - the spouts had to be replaced after a year of use. Not bad considering you can purchase just the spouts and straws instead of having to buy a whole new cup.
Also, my three year old chews and pulls with his teeth on his cups. He did something similar to that with this cup and was able to "jar" the sipper so that is constantly leaked, so make sure the sipper is tightly in place underneath the lid, otherwise it will leak terribly.