Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CamelBak eddy Kids .4L Water Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.18 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
- Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate.
- Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Stain-resistant and taste-free Tritan™ is 100% Free of BPA, BPS and BPF. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CamelBak eddy .4L Water Bottle
The CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF. Recommended for ages 3 - 8.
The perfect water bottle for your little one.
The classic, spill-proof CamelBak eddy bottle, in a pint-sized version designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunchboxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and are child-safe.
Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate.
Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe, yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
Stain-resistant and taste-free Tritan is 100% Free of BPA, BPS and BPF. This bottle is ready for any adventure.
Note: Not for children under 3 years.
Covered by the Got Your Bak Guarantee
- If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Special Features of the eddy Kids .4L Water Bottle
Kids Bite Valve
This kid-safe bite valve is 100% free of BPA and BPS. It threads securely through the lid and won’t pop off in little hands.
From raccoons to mermaids, your child will love the fun designs featured on our water bottles. Pick their favorite cartoon to make hydration easier and exciting!
Easy to Carry
On-the-go hydration: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger.
The classic, spill-proof CamelBak eddy bottle, designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunchboxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and child safe.
Color: Airplane Bandits | Style: Bottle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I see reviews for how moldy they get. Mine do too but I purchased dr. Browns bottle brushes. They are very slim so they fit in the spouts and the straw. Plus I learned if I wash their cups daily and use the little brush on the straws and spouts they never mold... ever!
The spouts split... ok. So does every other rubber spout my kids have had. It's because they use their teeth. They seriously still work great! I have been using them for two years now. I always want to get more but I guess 14 (5 have gone missing through daycare and travel) is way more than enough!
Seriously. Just wash them with the tiny brush and all works great. All photos I have included are of bottles I have had for 1-2 years. Same with the spouts. They are all just as old and still super clean!
However, there are some fatal flaws:
You may be ok if you have all older children, but you'll have to decide for yourself.
1. The spouts can be bitten, cracked, torn very easily. I have two children (4.5 yrs and 16 mos.). They have both cracked spouts by fidgeting, biting or playing with their bottles.
2. The spouts can fairly easily be pressed into the bottle causing it to POUR out water. I found this out by giving it to my 16 mos. old in his car seat. He pressed the spout down and soaked both himself and his seat allowing me the joy of removing the seat from the car to clean the entire seat because soaked cheerios and gold fish don't clean themselves.
3. Bottle is just a bit too large for our car seat cup holders. (Chico Nextfit). They do go in, but every time you lift the cup out of the cup holder the cup holder pops off of the car seat and then gets tossed in the floor making the car seat no longer have its cup holder. So I get to climb into the center of my van to retrieve cup holders and cups that have no holders after every car ride.
Just writing this review has convinced me to invest in new cups. Off to continue the search for the perfect cup. If you have suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.
The only reason I'm giving both of the water bottles we ordered a 4 star is that they smell awful if you leave anything in them for more than a few hours. I left water in them over night and the next day was taken back by how awful it smelled. That and they're a pain to clean the mouth piece out, properly. I'm always worried there's a remainder of juice, or something, in there just incubating.
Great product and lovely designs. I would definitely purchase more of these in the future!
The bottle's flaw is that the part where the mold collects; it's not something that can be opened or taken apart. I only was able to pry it open with a knife after I read and saw other reviewers' photos. And I could see something darkish on mine also so I had to open it and check. I was grossed out by what I found and will never buy this bottle again. We prefer to use THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Straw Bottle, Pink/Purple and have bought 3 of those already. The pic shows the inside of a Foogo and that there is no place to collect around the mouth piece.