Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
CamelBak eddy Kids .4L Water Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.22. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for ages 3 - 8, the CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy
- Simple 1-piece bite valve is designed to be easy for young children to use; bite valve effectively limits drips and spills
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.88 x 4 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||156 grams|
|Item Weight||0.29 pounds|
|Material Type||100% Nylon|
|Shipping Weight||0.31 pounds|
The classic, spill-proof CamelBak eddy bottle, designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunchboxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and child safe.
Color: Airplane Bandits | Style: Bottle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Buyer beware. This product is nothing but a health hazard.
I purchased three of this size and one taller one for my Daughter. With them I purchased extra spouts and extra straws. After each use, I took the straw off, detached the spout, scrubbed them, and had them air dry.
Not good enough. These things will still hide the mold//mildew from you. This small piece on the lid was sticking up a little bit, so I tried to look under it and saw black. After ripping off the piece I noticed a build up of mold that would not be something you could just clean by hand. Also, the piece I broke off would not go back in once it was taken off.
I've attached an image that depicts what I found, as well as the only instructions the camelbak site suggests for proper wash and care. None of which includes cleaning this piece.
And the spout is now getting dislodged sometimes (although maybe it's something my daughter is doing to make it do that). I would still recommend it and we have had fewer problems with it than we have had with almost every other straw cup.