Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Camelbak Antidote Reservoir 100 oz
|You Save:||$5.01 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upgrade or replace your 100 oz (3L) CamelBak reservoir with the feature-rich Antidote Reservoir
- Quick-snap cap tightens in just a quarter turn; low-profile fit for excellent stability; Air-light fillport cuts weight
- Integrated dryer arms fold out for easy, faster drying; Quick Link system for easier loading and unloading
- Three-liter (100-ounce) fluid capacity; measures seven by 17.5 inches (W x D) empty and 6.75 by 2.5 by 16.6 inches (W x H x D) full
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Easy-Open 1/4 Turn Valve
The air-light fill port has the largest opening on the market—making it quick and easy to fill and clean the reservoir. Opening and closing the cap is now more simple and secure than ever, with our intuitive 1/4-turn design.
|Reservoir Type||Standard 100 oz||Standard 70 oz||Standard 50 oz||Lumbar 100 oz||Lumbar 70 oz|
|Capacity||100 oz / 3 L||70 oz / 2 L||50 oz / 1.5 L||100 oz / 3 L||70 oz / 2 L|
|Weight||7.0 oz / 195 g||6.5 oz / 180 g||6.0 oz / 170 g||7.2 oz / 200 g||6.5 oz / 180 g|
|Dimensions When Full||16.62 x 6.75 x 2.5 in / 42.23 17.15 x 6.35 cm||12.75 x 7 x 2.38 in / 32.39 x 17.78 x 6.03 cm||11 x 6 x 2.5 in / 29.74 x 15.24 x 6.35 cm||11.4 x 11.25 x 2.9 in / 29 x 28.5 x 7.3 cm|
|Materials||Polyurethane: 100% free of BPA and BPS||Polyurethane: 100% free of BPA and BPS||Polyurethane: 100% free of BPA and BPS||Polyurethane: 100% free of BPA and BPS||Polyurethane: 100% free of BPA and BPS|
|Warranty||Got Your Bak Lifetime Warranty||Got Your Bak Lifetime Warranty||Got Your Bak Lifetime Warranty||Got Your Bak Lifetime Warranty||Got Your Bak Lifetime Warranty|
CamelBak has built its reputation by engineering products that exceed consumer expectations for quality and durability. The Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
The Cornerstone of Camelbak
Every CamelBak Pack is built from the inside out, which means we always start with water. The Antidote Reservoir carries the water you need for the adventures you take. CamelBak's designers examine every detail to build the most reliable and trusted reservoir on the market. And with their industry-leading Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee, you can be sure your CamelBak reservoir will continue to perform for the long-haul.
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.53 pounds|
|Style Name||Antidote Replacement Reservoir 100 oz.|
Upgrade or replace your 100 oz, 3L, reservoir with the Antidote Reservoir -- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
At the end of the day adding the locking on/off valve and properly filling the blonder is the proper way to use one. I personally use 2x 3l bladders filled to 2l each making for 4l or one gallon of water. 2l is generally way more then a standard person actually needs anyways and at 2.2lbs per liter who want to carry extra weight if it's not needed? Even in my wife and kids bags they have 3l bladders only filled to 2l. It's a size weight and needs thing. If it's going to be a long day or extended trip.. Throw an empty collapseable bottle with built in filter in the bag for emergencys. They take little space are are handy and easy to use for 99.9% of people. Overfilling your bladder isn't going to make the water last longer.. You'll just drink more and still be out.
Ok done with my rant.. Just wanted to explain and clarify things. And no I'm not an employee or compensated reviewer of camelback. I'm just an advid Bushwacker.
Anyway, I've now been able to use the for a week long hiking and backpacking trip, and it did not disappoint. Size-wise, I bought this 3L even though my old one was 2L...and I was able to hold back from filling it up when I didn't need to, thereby saving weight. Here is the run down:
- Easy operation for the bite valve
- Fill port is easy to operate, doesn't leak, big enough to fill easily at awkward faucets
- Tube is long enough for the reservoir to be inside my pack and loop where I need it to be for drinking
- All of the connections seemed water tight but easily manipulated.
- I really like the feature of the arms that help the reservoir stay in the correct shape for drying
- Cost. Maybe the higher cost ones are really great, but this is all that I needed, and it wasn't very expensive.
- I do wish it had more of a "hole" to hang the reservoir while in camp, as opposed the narrow slit. I often find myself hanging my reservoir in camp for ease of use, and the place to do that is on the stump of a previously broken small branch. My old reservoir was easier for this.
- I did have to cycle a decent amount of water through this to get rid of some of the plastic taste before going on my trip.
Here nor there:
- The baffle that is supposed to prevent sloshing: I didn't notice a difference, but then I didn't hear/feel sloshing either.
So, if you're like me, and find yourself having to finally replace equipment that you've been using for a long time, and are hesitant to trust the new stuff but don't want to pay for features you don't need, this is a pretty good reservoir. You can fill it easily, drink from it easily, clean it easily, it doesn't leak, and Camelbak has fill valve options available. That's pretty much what you need, right?
I primarily use these for back country backpacking trips. The 3 liter size is just about perfect for an all day hike. For shorter trips the bag is well marked to fill to a lower level. Having the quick release hose means I can quickly pull out the bladder to refill without having to un-route the line from my pack. It is also easy to switch between bladders on long hikes where water is limited.
The handle and wide easy locking mouth make this easy to fill in any situation. The locking valve on the mouth piece is great for when you are transporting your pack and don't want to worry about water leaking out.
I have found this this to be one of the most durable bladders I have ever owned. The seams are well sealed, the locking piece for the hose is strong and has never leaked, the mouth piece valve works great and is easy to maneuver on the go, and the lid is marked well making it quick and easy to close.
My favorite thing about this bladder though is how easy it is to clean. With the built in kick stands around the opening it makes it easy for the bag to stay open and air out. I hang it upside down by the hose port from a bent coat hanger and stuff two paper towels at the bottom by the opening. I then remove the mouth piece and separate the bite valve leaving just the tube. I swing the tube around in a circle for a couple of minutes, and then drape it over the coat hanger holding the bag. Overnight all the water drains into the paper towels and you are done.