Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Camelbak Eddy Bottle (1-Liter/32-Ounce,Navy)
Color: Navy|Style: 32oz|Change

on March 2, 2016
 I loved this for about 6 months and then it started leaking. It leaks incredibly fast and even while in an upright position regardless if the straw is popped up or down. Im so bummed.
0Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2014
I love this water bottle. You don't realize how convenient that loop on the top of the bottle is until your hands are full and you can carry your water bottle with one finger. The materials are obviously high quality and I couldn't be happier with it. Well done, CamelBak.

UPDATE: Had to downgrade my review to 3 stars. As much as I love the design of the bottle in general, it's a serious design flaw that the rubber nozzle is made of such a porous material. I cleaned it with dish soap and have not been able to get the taste of soap out for days. I've tried cleaning it with warm water and baking soda and lemon juice, warm water and vinegar, nothing worked! Now it just tasted like dish soap and lemon juice. Customer service was very good about it and send me out a new lid, which is why I still give it 3 stars. Basically, just clean it with hot water, don't use anything else. And don't even think about drinking anything out of there other than plain water.
on June 20, 2016
Always used to be buy camelbak waterbottles, but switched over to Nalgene because the nozzles were so hard to clean. It became a whole process where I had to use hot water and some bleach, and even then all the black mold wouldn't get out :( It sucks because I truly did love these water bottles, but hopefully in the future the creators of Camelbak will make their nozzles easier to clean.
on November 25, 2017
I love this water bottle. I love the color, I love that it carries over 20 oz. It’s comfortable and the little handle is perfect. It’s quite literally my favorite. BUT! It’s been 2 and the better part of another year(s) and it’s done with.

It’s always had the condensation on the outside which puddles. But now the top leaks even when I’m drinking it upright. There’s places in the mouthpiece I just can’t clean and the warranty covers about nothing. They would consider these issues normal wear and tear which isn’t covered. This was a big reason I purchased it and I’m disappointed it’s not as it appears.

But here I am about to buy a new one. Eye roll. The first two years were TOPS. Perfect. I’ve dropped it a few times and it was fine. It started leaking during a year of a lot of use...in 500 sq ft. So I haven’t been dropping or misusing it at all. If only they had a discount to buy them in bulk! I could have a lifetime supply of my favorite water bottle! We all make concessions and for this bottle, a 2 year expiration isn’t a deal breaker for me. I’m just so comfortable with it. I have at least a dozen other different kinds of water bottles. I can’t imagine using anything else.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 4, 2014
I have had this bottle all year, and the bottle part of it is fine. It is durable (it has taken its fair share of scrapes and drops but held up) and it is plenty big. the valves though, for how ingenious they are, are not ideally designed. Basically, after a bit of use, the little nipple part that you bite on starts ripping along the opening, making it bigger and bigger and less and less water-tight. Basically, after a couple of months, the water bottle leaks everwhere if not kept upright and explodes with elevation change (watch out for this thing in airplanes). I have had to replace the valve twice so far, and I probably should have done more.Also, whatever little piece of plastic that holds the valve down if you fold it down has worn out on my bottle, making it impossible to keep it folded down. Basically, I just wish they could have taken the durability from the bottom part of the bottle and extended it to the top part of the bottle.

PS: Don't put the straw in a dishwasher. It does something to the plastic that makes it smell so bad that I had to replace it.
on June 22, 2015
Update on this bottle, we bought to of these straw type and rubber mouth spout! One was for me the other for my wife! Well there shoved away in a drawer and we do not care for them any longer! If you don't mind biting and sucking on a rubber spout to get water into your mouth then so be it! It's something to really think about! I feel we wasted our money! Go with the Contigo water bottle without a straw they have many to choose from I guarantee you'll love it! But I don't care for biting on a rubber spout and sucking on it just to get water from the bottle! I do not recommend that type any longer !!
on March 29, 2014
After one washing, the mouthpiece cracked and started to leak air. It was like sucking bubbles when I wanted to drink water. I used to have the old Camelbak bottle which I used until the mouthpiece broke off, and the bottom got moldy beyond repair. This would have been my third bottle in three years. I am sad this new model had problems. By the way, it also leaked out the top like the old ones did.
on April 14, 2015
Works ok, but it's strength is also a design flaw. It's put together solidly, but it leaks... a lot. Not the bottle itself, but the valve. When it's at room temperature it's fine, but if you take it out of the fridge or put cold liquid in it, as it warms up it will start spitting if you don't consume it fast, or open the valve frequently. I think the cold water is expanding as it warms, not a lot, but that little bit of added pressure in the sealed bottle forces liquid to the only exit...up the straw and out the valve. Not flowing, but drip by drip until it fills up the lid and spills over on the table.
on February 13, 2015
When I first received it the rubber mouthpiece slit wasn't cut all the way so I couldn't get anything out and almost returned it before I saw online to repeatedly bite the mouthpiece in the opposite direction of the slit and that broke it open.

After that I liked it but noticed a strong plastic taste to my water, big red flag for me. For this reason I decided to get a lifefactory glass strawtop bottle and am much more satisfied with the taste of my water.

I also wasn't a huge fan of having to bite the mouthpiece everytime I drank.

Pros are that it doesn't leak, even when my 2 year old tips it.
on October 28, 2016
I purchased THIS bottle only because it was the color, style, and size my daughter wanted. When researching to find it, it stated NOWHERE in the description that it would say "National Guard Soccer" on it. I paid more than other bottles for this, due to it being exactly what my daughter was looking for. The receipt states under comments of the product "it does have National Guard Soccer on it but doesn't affect the quality of the product". Well of course it doesn't, but it would've been great knowing what I was paying for! Arrrrg!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.