Camelbak Eddy Glass .7-Liter Water Bottle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy spill-proof sipping at home or in the office with the crystal-clear Camelbak glass eddy water bottle
- Silicone sleeve is easy to grip and adds extra Protection to potential impact areas
- Durable, easy to carry and spill-proof
- No tipping required. Just flip open the bite valve and sip
- Camelbak Got your Bak guarantee: if we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pure and simple.
Just flip, bite and sip
The redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability, and the silicone sleeve makes the bottle easy to grip.
|Item Dimensions||3.27 x 3.27 x 10.51 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1 pound|
|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Material Type||BPA-Free / Polypropylene|
|Shipping Weight||1.05 pounds|
A beautiful bottle made from naturally BPA-Free and lead-free glass. The eddy Glass .7L water bottle won’t retain odors or tastes, so you always get clear, clean hydration that’s good to go. You can sip without tipping thanks to our patented flip-top bite valve technology. The whole package is wrapped in a stylish silicone sleeve that adds protection to potential impact areas. Available in 4 colors. Dishwasher safe.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE/ March 2013: for those who are interested, I found a company that makes custom sized glass straws. It's called "GLASS DHARMA" and they have a website. If you order their "smoothie" sized straws and ask that they be custom cut to 7 & 3/8 inches, they will fit great with these camelbaks. I've been using their glass straws for years and they are really durable- last forever if you don't drop them on a hard floor (they are glass after-all), but this is the first time I realized they did custom sizes so I measured and ordered a couple and they fit/work great! Their straws come with a life-time guarantee. I even dropped my camelbak on the floor once and luckily it didn't break, but I lifted the lid and checked the glass straw to make sure it was fine- not a scratch. If you decide to use these you should wet the glass straw and inside of the camelbak lid before twisting the straw in- The lubrication will make it slide in without you having to worry about being too rough. The straws hold up perfectly inside these camelbaks. (Oh- and since they are glass I wouldn't use them in bottles that you use for sports activities or anything like that.) They look cooler than the plastic straws too because you can see the cloudy white plastic straw through the bottle vs the crystal-clear glass straw that matches better with the bottle (and the water).
I still use the plastic straw when I leave the house so that I don't have to worry about breakage during transport etc... but when I drink indoors (which is 99% of the time for me) I use these glass straws instead. The plastic straw is ok- unlike when I use plastic bottles which give off a plasticy taste almost immediately- the straw only seems to leech a plasticy taste if it's been sitting in the water for a couple of days or more... but Still I like to avoid plastic whenever possible and if you are like me you might appreciate this alternative too.
The Bad: Cap, silicone bite valve cap, drinking straw made of plastic, hard to clean
The Ugly: Mold can grow inside mouth piece due to difficulty in cleaning.
Solution: I bought a Camelbak Chute Cap which has no plastic straw, offers easy access, but costs an additional $7.Worth it in my opinion as these bottles are durable (for glass) thanks to the silicone sleeve.
CamelBak Chute Water Bottle Cap Accessory, Grey/Grey
4/5- (-1 Star) Lid pain to clean. These need to be sold with the chute option. If someone is looking for a glass water bottle chances are you are not looking for a plastic straw either. Please offer these with a Chute Cap Camelbak / Amazon.
- The construction quality was pretty good. The rubbery grip on the outside of it wasn't some cheap kind, the glass seemed fairly strong.
- It being made with glass allowed for little to no extra flavor. This might sound weird but the glass somehow made it feel like cleaner water.
- The biggest fault of this water bottle is that it really doesn't hold that much water. I didn't realize how little of an amount .7 liters of water is until I found myself making way more trips down to the kitchen than I was before. So if you're looking for a water bottle that you don't need to fill up very regularly, unless you drink a very small amount of water per day, this is probably not for you.
- While the general construction quality was good, the lid would leak a lot. The leaking would mostly happen just after filling the bottle, and it was enough to be inconvenient - enough to fill up a gatorade bottle cap. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but a water bottle really shouldn't be leaking at all.
Overall, it's an okay water bottle I suppose. It doesn't fit my lifestyle at all, but I'm sure there are people this is the perfect bottle for. However, if you find yourself relating to what I've been saying here, you might want to check out the Klean Kanteen 40oz. because that's been great for me so far.
I'll probably be buying another one, which is a little annoying since the bottle itself is fine. I can't find a replacer mouthpiece, though.
Most recent customer reviews
Maybe a bad batch, but I'm past the return date to try a new one.