Camellia Brand Cannellini Beans Dry Bean 1 Pound Bag
- PACKED WITH GOODNESS Camellia Cannellini Beans are a creamy, nutty, Italian cooking favorite that's low fat & packs a punch with essential vitamins, minerals & 11 grams of fiber & 15 grams of protein per serving. Pure & verified non-GMO & gluten free.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE BEAN Camellia Cannellini beans are hearty, easy to prepare, & are ideal for salads & Italian family recipes. Try with rice & vegetables or as a side to grilled meats. A great source of protein for vegans & vegetarians.
- GLUTEN FREE: Experiment with Camellia's full line of USA grown dry beans that are packed with essential vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes. Each bag of beans has 8g fiber and 15g plant protein per serving. Gluten free & non GMO.
- NEW ORLEANS FAVORITE A family-owned company, Camellia has been selling 19 varieties of high quality non-GMO & gluten free dry beans, peas & lentils for nearly a century. Our beans are USA grown.
- CAMELLIA BEANS: Our beans, peas and lentils nurture families and Southern traditions, bringing everyone together to make memories. They’re full of deep, savory flavor that folks love. Gather Round the table with Camellia Beans.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Camellia Brand Cannellini Beans are large white beans that cook up creamy and smooth with a nutty flavor. Especially popular in Italian cuisine, they are often found in soups like minestrone, or paired with tuna, but can be used in any recipe calling for Navy or Great Northern beans. Cannellini Beans are an excellent source of iron, magnesium, and folate, and are a great base for healthy vegetarian meals. Try them in a bean salad with a vinaigrette for an easy and delicious meal. Like all of our beans, Camellia's Cannellinis are non-GMO, gluten-free, and meet the Hayward Standard in the name our growers gave our bean quality standard and which exceeds the top USDA requirements. Try some today and we think you'll taste the difference.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.