|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.99 - $36.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Excellent fit for Short Torso and Normal Torso body length. Choose the corset size 3"-4" inches smaller than your natural waistline. For example, for a 30" inch wearer's natural waist, Corset Size 26" fits best for tight lacing
- Built for Heavy Duty - 26 Double Steel Boned Underbust Corset for absolutely heavy duty waist training - 20 Spiral Steel Bones, 4 Steel Bars in the back, 2 Steel Bars adjacent to front busk. It's built with 4 Layers of Fabric: 2 Inner Layers of High Quality Cotton, Middle Layer Laminated to Outer Layer for Extra Strength. Modesty Panel to hide or protect your back for lacing up.
- Waist Training & Weight Loss - This waist trainer corset is designed for heavy duty waist training, tummy control and waist slimming for the ultimate hourglass shape and greatly help your weight loss. The compression built around your waist and belly stimulates calorie and fat burn, especially during your diet, gym workout, running or fitness. Good choice if you are considering post pregnancy weight loss.
- Lumbar & Back Support - the strong steel bones provide a solid support to your lumbar, middle and lower back, and helps with your posture correction if you wear it during work
- Fashionable and Sexy Costume - A nice garment you must own in your wardrobe as a fashionable Halloween costume, gothic and steampunk cosplay , sexy lingerie or simply daily outfit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for wearing under an outfit as a waist trainer corset or showing it off for some cosplay fun.
Short Torso Steel Boned Heavy Duty Waist Training Cincher
Our high quality waspie styled waist cincher fits excellent for short torso body type.
It gives the hourglass shape by flattening the stomach .
Designed for tight lacing, it fits comfortably, and works effectively for waist training.
About Spiral Steel Boning
It's the Flexible and Durable Thin Steel Boned, NOT the Strong Thick Steel. Internal Flexible Boning Prevent the Garment from
Rolling Up or Down. Spiral Steel Boned Waist Cincher, a Helpful Corset Gives a Slim Figure for you, an Ideal for a Hourglass Shape.
Dimension in Inches
Center front: 8 1/2" with 8" busk
Side length: 7"
Center back: 9 1/2"
Underbust to hip: 7 1/2"
6" Back Modesty Panel
How to Choose the Right Size
Corset Size are given in Inches and measured from the narrowest point around the waist.
Please choose the corset size to be 3"-4" inches smaller than your natural waistline measurement.
For example, if your natural waistline is 30" inches, choose the Corset size 26".
1.Wash care: Hand wash in lukewarm water, wash separately, do not wring dry, lay flat to dry or hang over hanger.
2.When you shop product from us, you are guaranteed for 3 months.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NQX8J4W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 2, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its now April 2017 (a little over a year since I bought this corset). I still have it and it is still in great condition. It seems to hold up really well after long usage and I'm really surprised. Again, however, this is sort of like a beginner's corset. So, its very durable and has long-lasting wear. HOWEVER, the binding on the back is quite stiff so you don't get as much flexibility when you're wearing it (I'm not sure if this is true for all corsets). This can be great if you want to fix your back posture and keep it straight at all times. But after a long day of wear, your back can get a little sore from it especially if you don't get yourself used to it.
I hand-wash mine because I don't think its washer-safe (it probably isn't I'm assuming). Still in great condition.
I'm 4'11" and have a natural waist of 29". The corset at its longest point in the front is 9" long so it fits on my torso from where my bra sits to 4" below my bellybutton (the second clasp from the bottom sits right over my bellybutton) and the side length ends right at the top of my hip bones. When I sit down, it rests just on my thighs but doesn't dig in.
In short, if your waist measurement is correct, and you have a torso similar to mine, this corset should fit you like a glove.
A FEW NOTES FOR BUYERS:
1. This is short line (cincher) type corset. It doesn't do much in the way of lift to the breasts. It works well with most bras.
2 This is not a deep curve design. This is a nice corset. It gives you more of a natural curve, and is designed for waist training.
3. The maker is knowledgeable, This is one of the only off the rack corsets that I've seen that the boning is all on the correct angles, the eyes for lacing are properly reinforced, and the laces were laced correctly for tight lacing out of the package.
4. Heavy! That is a good thing, there are 3 layers of material, a lot of steel (every bone is paired) the laces it comes with are sturdy.
5. This is a real corset. This is not fredricks or victoras, looks nice glorified bra/nighty or a loose fitting ren-costume piece. It is made to fit tight, be laced tight, and cause reshaping. That being said, due to the well designed pattering and craftsmanship my wife says this is also her most comfortable long wear corset.
The best statement I can say for how I we feel about this product... We are probably going to buy Camellias entire line.
Heavy duty waist training wasn't a lie, this is only my second day wearing it and I already feel a difference once I take it off.
Let me give you an idea of my body type. I am 4ft 11'', 36G bra and a big ole booty.This corset fit perfectly on my body.
1. I digs into my booty a little but I am not surprised. I will get used to that.
2. Those hooks are no joke, it's hard to get on and take off but I will work through it
1. Gives you great posture which my grandmother was a stickler for
2. I eat less because i don't have much room for my tummy to expand
3. Pushes my breasts up more- not that I need that lol
4. Very, very sturdy material and steel
5. The strings are long enough that I can tie it in the front
6. My walk is sassier lol
7. All around very happy with my purchase.
I would recommend to anyone who is serious about wanted to waist train