Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 161 reviews
on January 10, 2015
Cons, always start with the Cons to compliment it with the pros.
The tripod that comes with the set is pointless, (good thing that's not what I purchased it for). The tripod after being used a couple times wont stay up as the camera puts too much weight on it, causing the legs to slouch and spread outward. Making it no better than setting it on top of a table.
Cons for the camera itself, well, no movable display, and no audio input jack.

That being said, time for the pros.
The lack of a microphone jack wasn't a huge issue. Granted I'm using this camera as something basic for film alongside photography, its better to do your audio records and plug your mic into something like the zoomH1, (fantastic little device btw).
Obviously, you won't be getting as much iso control as well as various other options you would get with a 70D, but that's fine, this is intended for beginners, so its not necessary. This is a fantastic entry level DSLR, and the added 75-300mm telephoto lens is what made me go after this kit, not the other stuff. But since other things are included, may as well talk about those as well.

I was surprised to see the spare battery that comes in this kit is actually larger than the battery supplied with the camera by the manufacturer. The spare battery in this kit is 1000mah where as the battery supplied with the camera by canon is only 860mah. I was skeptical at first, that it wouldn't hold a charge well and would suffer from power leaks, but that's not the case. The additional battery holds up very well, and I personally feel you are better off buying batteries from this company rather than canon themselves.

The card that comes with this camera left me with a surprise. yeah, it comes with a 64gb card, I suspected it to only be a class 4 or something. Useless for half my intentions with this camera as for film you need a class six. I was very happy to see when opening the card it is actually a class 10 64gb sony sd card.

The two threaded glass covers that come in this kit are nice, simply screw it onto the camera lens and you now have some protection from drops and scratches, getting things on the lens, etc. The only downside, is it can cause optical flares in your images you may not want.

The cleaning supplies, HDMI cable, and case that come with the camera are well, just that, nothing much to review, they work, they do what's expected and I have no complaints.

In short, I would without a doubt by from this company again.
on October 9, 2015
This is my first DSLR camera. I've waited a long time to buy one, because I thought I couldn't justify the cost..... Boy was I wrong!! On the spur of the moment, I purchased this before a vacation to Wales and Iceland. After taking the first few photos of my dogs, just on auto settings, I realized how much difference there was from my point and shoot photos. I took an online class to help me grasp the manual settings, and a week later, used it almost 100% in manual mode on our vacation. I am SO proud of the photos I took and I absolutely love this camera. It's great for a beginner with a better camera, as long as you take the time to read up on how to use it! I've attached a few photos I took in Iceland with this camera and the lenses it came with.
review image review image review image review image
on March 29, 2016
I am so happy with this package deal. I had done a tone of research when it came time to upgrade my T1i. I really wanted the zoom lens, and I realized after using my T1i for the past 6+ years that the "i" features of the T5i and T6i were just not things I need, so I was able to get the T5, with the lenses, and all the goodies for a great price.
This was actually my second purchase as I initially bought the T5 bundle(without the goodies) from another seller and then upon getting it, realized that their website was wrong (in several places, not just a typo) and the zoom was not IS. Since I have no use for a zom withoutIS, I had to return that bundle and shop again. I was so happy to find this one, with the IS zoom, all the other goodies (seriously, so many little gadgets and gizmos were packed in the camera bag), and by the time I bought it from Focus and did financing with Amazon, even with purchasing the 3 year drop and spill warranty, I came out about $60 LESS than my initial purchase.
I'm having lots of fun with my new camera and zoom lens.
on July 8, 2015
I wanted to take the time to try this out before I review and post it. I have to say that I'm extremely pleased with this package of the camera plus the additional accessories. I am a beginner at the DSLR world and wanted to start taking photos of my growing family. I figured rather than pay for professional photographs let me get myself an expensive camera to really get my money's worth. I have to say that I have used the camera for the last month and love it. Its not overly complicated where I need to spend hours reading the manual, but it offers enough features that I feel like I can take some amazing pictures. I did my research and all my research brought me to this bundle mainly due to the 55-250 lens that came with this bundle and I have to say the 55-250 lens really is a nice lens that is a must have. The bundle came with the right accessories that I felt that I needed plus many that is nice to have. There are other bundles out there but to me the extra battery, large memory card, bag, and cleaning accessories were what I felt was the most important to me. I can't say that I have tried the mini tripod and some of the other items but they are nice to have.

Overall I'm extremely pleased and everything that was ordered was brand new in packaging from the seller. The delivery was prompt and to me this was a perfect starter set to the DSLR camera world.
on January 20, 2015
This camera is just what I wanted and expected - which is great. Canon makes good stuff and all the accessories are fantastic. The extra battery is always a bonus and it even came with a tall tripod. The little tripod is in the picture but the taller one is not. I might be in the description of included things, but if so, I didn't remember so I was a nice bonus. The camera and both lenses easily fit in the bag and there is plenty of room remaining. I thought it was a good deal!
on June 11, 2015
Canon T5 Bundle I bought came right on time. The Amazon box it was sent in was not very secure but the Canon T5 Box inside came through just fine. I was afraid I would not like this camera as the body is a hard plastic where the T5i is metal. Much to my surprise the light body does not bother me. I have taken several pictures in the last couple of days with it and am very happy with the results. I would suggest that instead of including the not to stable small tri-pod, include a few lens leashes. They are more handy then the tri-pod also maybe a second SD Card.

I have only had the camera a few days but am very happy with it and the price was affordable. I owned a Canon T3i and this new camera is as good as the T3i. I would have given it 5 stars but I found the tri-pod useless for me.
on June 9, 2015
This deluxe pack literally comes with everything you could ever need. For the price I could not be happier. I purchased this camera as a graduation/birthday gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. It is his first camera and after reading a bunch of reviews from people saying it was the perfect first fancy camera, I just had to purchase it.

The camera itself takes amazing pictures. The two lenses it comes with are also of great quality and are cannon branded lenses.

The tripod is pretty great too! It has flexible legs to be able to grip onto obscure things to take interesting pictures. The tripod can handle the weight of the camera and we found it useful and easy to use.

The two lens covers are great and the lens cap is able to cover and snap in place without having to take it off.

The camera bag is also amazing. The move-able dividers are great! They squishy and provide great padding for the camera and the two lenses.

The memory card is great too! Our major brand memory card is a Sony SD card with 64GB of memory.

All in all, everything was great! It came with everything you could have ever possibly needed to begin taking photos, this package even include screen covers for the screen on the camera. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is possibly thinking about getting into photography. It is definitely of great money value. Especially when compared to how much each individual item would cost at electronic stores.
on June 3, 2015
This is by far the best purchase I have ever made!!!! This camera is amazing. We even took it to the trampoline park to test it out and every single shot I took while in manual mode was crystal clear! Mid jump, no fuzzy pics just perfect!!! Love love love. I expected I would keep it on auto for a while until I learned manual. The 1st time I tried manual it was so easy that's all I use now!!!!
on January 24, 2015
I took this camera on a hike in Palm Springs . . . the photos were incredible. I used the landscape setting, portrait setting, macro setting, and auto setting all day and got stunning results. Photo detail and clarity are so superior to my old digital camera. The only feature that I wish it had is wireless remote shutter release capability for shooting wildlife.
on December 29, 2014
So far, so good! I bought this as a Christmas present to myself. I have been a lifelong Canon user, with my first SLR bought back in the 70s. I have since moved to Costa Rica, and wanted to get a good camera to be able to do justice to the birds and spectacular scenery there. The camera has lots of features which I am slowly learning, but even without much indepth trial, it seems to be fairly intuitive if you have had other cameras, even cell phone cameras, many similar icons are used.
I was surprised at the lightness of the camera compared to my old slr. The lenses are much lighter also. I am hoping it does not indicate less quality. But, this is Canon so I trust them :) We shall see.