for Nikon P1000 Z50 Camera Remote Control P950 B600 A1000 Shutter Release (Replace Nikon ML-L7)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Not Expensive but Reponsive】When you want to go out and shoot landscapes, wild life and are usually in a "remote" area,you need one when your camera is on a tripod,the remote is very small only about 3 inches, and has a hole with a lanyard included
- 【Quick and Easy】Allow you to connect quickly and give you control of zoom and shutter release for photo and video
- 【Eliminates camera shake】Allows shutter, video, focus and zoom control without touching the camera, an important consideration when using very long focal lengths where the slightest disturbance can cause the camera to shift and ruin the shot
- 【Reliable Remote】 A convenience tool to simplify your work flow, but The Fn1 and Fn2 buttons do not work with the P1000 as the original
- 【Limited Compatiable Model】Only work for Nikon COOLPIX P1000, B600, P950,Z50, A1000
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: You need to go into settings each time and sync the remote. It has no memory like my other Nikon camera had.