Ann Clark Cookie Cutters Camera Cookie Cutter by Flour Box Bakery, 3.75"
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.13 x 3.75 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.03 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A picture is worth 1,000 cookies. Make yours last longer-and focus on the good times with this camera cookie cutter.
- Made in the USA; Manufactured in America with certified food safe American steel
- Variety; For 30 over years the Clark Family has specialized in original designs for creative baking
- Baking and Party Supplies; Cut, mold and decorate themed shapes for any holiday, party or event
- Create; Make fun shapes with cookie dough, fondant, biscuits, brownies, cakes, or craft clay
Customers also search
From the brand
How we got our startAnn Clark A Family Tradition - In 1989, Ann had an idea to transform her favorite Christmas ornament into a cookie cutter. As the business grew, her children moved back to Vermont and the Clark Family has grown the company into the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in the world.
What makes our product uniqueEvery cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of food safe US made steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love.
Why we love what we do"Made in USA" is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. The reputation of New England craftsmanship is unparalleled. Every cookie cutter is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility.
Quality, Integrity & Design Excellence
- Deep 1" cut
- USA made steel
- Certified food safe by Bureau Veritas, Buffalo NY 2/3/2022
Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of food safe US made steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love.
Benefits of metal cookie cutters:
- Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot foods.
- Long-lasting sharp edges.
- No color coating means no dye will rub off on your cookie.
With proper care your Ann Clark cookie cutters will last for generations. Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately after use or place in a cooling oven for quick and thorough drying.
Made in Vermont, USA
The reputation of New England craftsmanship is unparalleled. Every cookie cutter is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility. We pay fair wages and our team enjoys a happy and healthy work place.
Certified Food Safe
We test our products annually to ensure that they are food safe. We are constantly improving and adding new designs and trendy shapes. Certified food safe by Bureau Veritas, Buffalo NY 2/3/2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By DFrazier on August 28, 2022
By Amazon Customer on February 27, 2021
By M. Liza Galapon on July 12, 2020