Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HD Spy Pen Camera w/ Lifetime Warranty. 8 GB Professional Series Camera Pen Video Recorder By Guardline
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on November 7, 2013
I've tried a bunch of spy pens ranging in price from $39 to $149. The lower priced spy pens are crap. Video quality is spotty and they sometimes work, sometimes dont. I found the video quality on this pen to be really great and I found it easy to use. The instruction manual was very easy to follow (I've received a few spy pens with manuals that were literally written in chinese). All in all, great value and a great spy pen. Would recomend.
on September 29, 2014
I have used several other products before but none were as nice and discreet as this one. The quality was better than expected and it was easy to use right out of the box. I will definitely be getting another one. It also came in very fancy packaging - all in all, well worth the money.
on May 17, 2014
I was reluctant to buy a pen camera for $100, but it works perfectly. It picks up sound and has a great camera installed. Looking at those ten dollar ones- those are crap. This was expensive, but it was definitely worth it.
on February 20, 2014
Arrived on time and works. The quality for the video is adequate. Setting the time stamp is also easy.
Could be cheaper though than $100. Maybe its actually worth $70.
Yeah sure I recommended it, if you could spare the money.
This one is for my husband.
on April 15, 2014
I am and always have been a geek. No gadget is too out there for me to try. This item I could get it to record sometimes but never with sound. The next time doing the same thing it would not work. To top that off to view the video on a PC you have to have video codex's installed to match.
I sent it back....
on March 23, 2014
First one the ink did not work. Returned with no hassles. 2nd one the ink works fine but for the money, the quality is low. The video quality is like a decade old. It is better than some out there, but for $100 the picture/video quality should be much better.
on May 29, 2014
Charged it fully and used it. Camera shut off after only 15 minutes. Re-charged it fully and again it shut off after only 15 minutes so the claim that this can go 90 minutes recording is not necessarily true.
on March 21, 2014
I purchase this pen because it is listed as a a HD Professional grande spy pen. But it's picture quality is not much better that Night Owl pen cam that cost only $30. All you get is a wider image that us not HD since the video quiality is exacly the same a micro SD slot and that does not justify the price.
on April 28, 2014
It's ok. I wish I could control the lens better on the subject I a pic of. If in shirt pocket it tends to capture the subject to high and only get top of the head. I've only have used the video, not the snapshot.
on June 22, 2014
The good: 1. Clear HD videos on Day light conditions with clear audio
The Bad: 1. No video on low light conditions which have good visibility for human eyes - example - subway stations
2. User manual not fully clear. Had to experiment to figure out how to operate video, what a blinking light means etc
The ugly: Low battery. User manual says 90 min recording time. After 2-3 weeks use I got 30 minutes max