3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
[Upgraded Version] POE Camera, SV3C 3Megapixels IP Camera Outdoor/Indoor One-Way Audio, 65-100FT Night Light Video ONVIF H.265 Surveillance Home IP Security Camera, Waterproof Outdoor Motion Camera
|Price:||$42.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3MP HD NIGHT VIDEO With H.265: 3MP HD and High FPS offers you Seamless Stream Night Video without Freezes with 3.6MM fixed lens offering night vision distance up to 20meters. H.265 Video Compression with efficient video recording to Save Storage Space and offer more Smoothly video the same time.
- POE IP CAMERA: Single cat5 cable for both Power and Data transmission, no need power adapter, optional PoE switch or injector, easy setup with plug and play. Or installing a wired camera by Packaged with Power adapter as another choice. And Ethernet connection of camera will be stabler than Wifi Connection.
- SMART MOTION DETECTION ALARM: Motion Detection Alarm via phone app and Motion Detection Video Stored to NVR. If there are no NVR, just opening Cloud Service to store videos and pictures(Free for the first 30 days). Don't worry about storage problems ! This poe camera has much more reliable motion deteciton function!
- USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE & ONVIF COMPATIBLE: Just Download "Danale" APP On Phone. And PC client "UC", for which you can access all the camera settings there, don't need to look for other web browsers etc. Onvif Compatible supports most of the 3rd party software such as Blue Iris, spy, Zoneminder, Security Spy, and VLC.
- 7/24H CUSTOMER SERVICE AND 1 YEAR WARRANTLY: If you have any problems, please just contact us by your Amazon Order or Sending Email to email@example.com. We provide Life time Tech support and 1 year warrantly!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The SV3C POE Security camera with 4MM supported HD night and day vision, smoothly Cloud storage by motion detection alarm, high quality software and Onvif compatible.
You can setup the sv3c poe ip camera outdoor, and the poe security camera outdoor has IP66 weatherproof.
Don’t worry about no customer service response, the sv3c customer service will reply your all problems ASAP, so release your worries to buy, and just Add to your Cart!!!
1.Motion Detection Alarm and Recording
2.Optional Cloud Storage Service (Free for the first 30 days )
3.HD Night Vision
4.Free “Danala” APP,PC Client and ONVIF Compatible
POE Camera Specification
Resolution: HD 2304*1296
Sensor type: 1/2.9" 2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
Minimum illumination:Color: 0.01 Lux; B/W: 0.005 Lux
Power: Can be powered by both DC 12V 1A and POE
Lens: 4mm 2MP HD Lens
IR LED: 36Pcs Big IR LED, IR-CUT function, 3MP Night Vision
Weatherproof: IP66 Level
Video Compression: H.265 Main/High Profile
View Angle: 70 degree( The only adjustment is 90 degrees up and down.)
Frame Rate: Up to 25fps
POE Standard: 802.3af, 48V
SD card Slot: No
Operating Temperature: -20C ~60C
3rd Party support list: Blue Iris, iSpy, Synology,Security Spy,XProtect,VLC and so on
What is included?
1X 3MP HD IP Camera
1 X Bracket &Screws pack
1 X cat5 cable
1 X Adapter with 3M cable
12 months warranty and Free Tech Support
1) Need POE Switch ? Suggest buy: SV-PSE-6004(4 Port)/ SV-PSE-1008(8 Port)
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.SV3C.COM
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO SALES06@SV3C.COM or CALL +86 13040899182 BY 5 PM ~ 2 AM (PST)
Contain the cameras' screen .Keep caution！！！
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having said that, THIS IS A NICE CAMERA! The picture quality is on par with some of the best cameras I've seen. Five years ago a CCTV camera with equivalent picture quality would have cost over a thousand dollars. The fact that this one is only $39 is just unbelievable. I own several of the other SV3C cameras (the ones with the round face). I was impressed by those, but the picture quality on this newer model is even better.
I only have two issues with the camera, and they are issues that most people won't mind at all. First, the lens is screwed into the M12 mount and then held in place with a dab of hot glue to hold the focus. That irritates me. I wish they would use a lock ring or a spring to make it easier to change lenses. Most people don't care about changing lenses, though, so they won't care about the glue. Second, in order to set up the camera you have to either download an app to your phone, or install an Active-X plugin on your web browser. I find that... suspicious. Most cameras just have a web interface so that when you type the IP address into the browser the camera's built-in setup page pops up. I guess the maker of this camera is trying to make it user-friendly to novices. I get that. I'm just leary of installing apps and plugins from foreign companies. I scanned the plugin with several different malware apps before installing it and it came up clean, so it's unlikely that there is any malware in the Active-X plugin.
Overall I am very pleased with this camera. It simply cannot be beat for the price.
A daytime and nighttime pics from the camera are below. In the daytime pic you can see a hummingbird right in the middle of the pic. The glowing orb at the top right of the nighttime pic is the hummingbird feeder. It's about 18 inches from the camera lens and the IR LEDs are over-illuminating it. However, even though the feeder is washed out by the IR LEDS, my driveway is still perfectly clear and easily viewable. Lesser cameras would try to compensate for the over-exposed hummingbird feeder and the driveway would be too dark.
POE power over ethernet with my POE switch consumption is about 5W with IR and h.265 on
No glaring security flaws. port 80 is the only open port for Web and ONVIF
Good quality. 1080P video with h265 codec i figure will add about 4 days of storage to my NVR compared to h264. I will edit once I see exactly how much longer it is.
Easily able to turn off the P2P function which I never trust.
Night mode is great. others I have purchased the IR lights break after a week
Not able to setup FTP server for the motion detection.
Only able to use cloud storage for motion and snapshots 5$ a month / 30 Trial free
Vendor sent a replacement which didn't fix the problem, but a subsequent firmware update DID, so I'm happy!. If you are having the issue I describe below, update the firmware!. I now have two of these lovely cameras and both work seemingly flawlessly. I've tried and own numerous IP cameras and this one rates as good as any in terms of image quality. I'd prefer a wider image normally, but the 3.6mm focal length is actually perfect for my backyard cam. It also works nicely with Blue Iris and can be controlled via it's own internal web server, similar to other IP cameras. There's also a mobile app that I'm not particularly fond of since you can't tweak as many settings with it, but it does let you remotely view the image if you don't have something better (like Blue Iris, iSpy, etc.). SV3C also offers a cloud service which doesn't appeal to me but certainly could others. Overall, kudos to SV3C for promptly addressing the issue I was having and for producing a high quality, competitively priced IP camera!
First off, image quality is fantastic when it's not trying to adjust for a bright image and going completely dark. But unfortunately that is a fatal flaw for me. Vendor is sending me a replacement camera so I'll update once I've had a chance to try it out. Nobody else is reporting that problem so maybe I just got a dud.
First thing you want to do is plug in the camera to your network and log into it via the IP address. Cameras are setup on DHCP so you will have to find the assigned IP address. You can do this via the Router or using Software on your PC.
Once you find the IP type it into your browser. You will be prompted for a username and password. The credentials are marked on the bottom of camera . admin / 123456
The very first thing you should do upon login is change the password. Next go to the SV3Cs website and download the newest firmware.
Go back into your browser and upgrade. Once done the system will reboot. Go through all of the settings and adjust as needed.