UPair One Plus 4K Camera Drone
GTEN INNOVATION is based in Shenzhen, one of the most innovative city of China, powered by hundreds of innovative developers, creating a special drone brand"UPair" and setting up a global sales network.
It has been specialized in drone's R&D and manufacturing to realize every enthusiast’s dream with a professional drone at an affordable price. Through continuous technological development, marketing practices and experienced R&D team, 4 popular versions of UPair was released in short period, which won good reputation from customers home and abroad.
"Customer comes first" and "keep innovative" is the core value of GTEN INNOVATION. We value every customers opinion,good or bad to make improvement in both service and products.
*For iPhone, Visit APP store|Search and download "UPair" APP| Power on the drone battery| Start the controller |Wait 30 seconds|Open iPhone"Settings""WiFi"|Connect "UPair1P_XXXX". Password: 12341234|Enter UPair APP.
1. Download “UPair App” on google play
2.Google maps in the UPair App requires Celluar Data consuming. Ensure the data can be used.
3.Power on the aircraft.
4.Turn on the controller.
5. Use a original USB cable to connect your Android phone to the controller.
*(MTP mode= Media Transfer Protocol)= Media Device
*Note UPair Android App can’t use WIFI connection. It can only use “USB connected.”
*For many Android phones, the default setting of “USB cable” is for charging, so we have to change the USB connections for you Android phone by select “MTP mode”.
* After touch the “MTP mode”, enter settings|More or “Hotspots”| Open USB sharing.*UPair APP will be successfully connected after you done the above steps.
Calibrating the Compass
To be safe and prevent a fly-away, complete the calibration process every time you put the machine in the air. Here is an easy calibration process to follow.
1. Choose an open area outside to calibrate compass.
2. Remove the propellers before you start the compass calibration and power on both the aircraft and the RC.
3. Open UPAir app—Setting—General—Compass calibrate—Confirm, and then calibrate 6 positions of the aircraft according to instructions of app of app.
4. Hold the aircraft horizontally and rotate 360 degrees. The drone status indicators will display a solid blue light if successful.
5. Hold the aircraft vertically, with the nose pointing down, then rotate it 360 degrees around the center axis. Again, the status indicator lights will be blue if the compass calibration is successful.
6. Repeat it until 6 positions are calibrated.
7. If you have made an error in the calibration, please repeat steps 4,5 and 6.
Teaching video: youtube DOTCOMM/watch?v=jWrcl2-NM1A&t=4s
Launch the "UPair App", enter camera page, ensure the aircraft is in Position Hold mode.Finish all steps for the pre-flight check list.Tap"Auto Take-off" button and confirm that conditions are safe for flight.Slide the icon to confirm and takeoff.Aircraft takes off and hovers at 3M above ground.
Ensure the aircraft is in Position Hold mode. Check the landing condition before tapping"auto landing" to begin landing. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
*Follow me mode
In follow me mode,aircraft will only fly restricted speed with radius of 10M. The default height of follow me mode is 15, the camera keeps facing toward the user.
*Flight route planning
It displays the flight area on the mobile device and users then can select a depature point and then click on other points on the map to create a flight route UPair One Drone can automatically fly.
Tips before/during a flight:
*1-Please read the manual carefully before operating the drone.
Sensor: 1/2.3"CMOS；Max. at 16MP
Lens FOV=100, low distortion
Max. photo resolution Maximum at 16MP
Photo Shooting Mode: Single shot
Recording Resolution: 4K2K@25FPS/2.7K@30FPS
Power supply voltage: USB 5V
Video Compression Format H.264,4K2K MJPG
SD card type: Micro SD card 16G or 32G/C10 high speed card
Working Temperature: -10℃ to +50℃
Photo format: JPG
Video format: MP4/MOV
1x UPair One Plus Aircraft
1x Gimbal+4K Camera
1x 5400mAh Power Battery
1x 2in1 Charger
1x 1500mAh Controller Battery
1x Remote Controller
2 set x Propellers
1x User Manual