Mini Camera Ztcolife 1800P Home Security Convert HD Book Camera with Night Vision and Motion Activated Max and PIR Stanby up to 2 Years
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- At Home with Infrared Nigh Vision-Designed as a normal notebook, it is easy to conceal in your shelf or table. With black LED infrared nigh vision, this babysitter camera can keep work day and night without miss any moment, making it possible to monitor the nanny, baby or keep your home security.
- In Office with PIR motion, Detect Loop Recording- This PIR motion sensor works sensitive. The camera will detect any movement without any delay, perfect for surveillance. It also supports Loop Recording. With these multi-purpose functions, it can be a wonderful meeting or negotiation recorder or contact signing witness.
- 10000mAh Supper Capacity Battery and Charging while Recording -- Without worry about the recharging, the max Recording Time of Daytime is up to 30 hours with max Night Vision Continuously Recording Time about 10 hours, while Max PIR Motion-Activated Stand-by Time is about 2 Years. And it can also record while charge.
- Material-Made of leather cover and paper inside. It can be a normal note book.You can replace the paper inside. Easy to Use-- It's very easy to set up and use this camera. Insert a Micro SD card and flip the inside switch to MD or REC,then the camera works.
- Friendly Customer Services- We guarantee quality of the product and provide one year warranty. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always here for you. Email: email@example.com
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ZTCOLIFE is responsible for every order and provide 1 year free warranty for every product.
If you have any question, please click our shop ZTCOLIFE , then click “Ask A question” button, Our customer service will response within 24 hours.
1* book Camera
1* Charging Cable
1* English Manual
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What’s more about the binder is that it can actually be utilized as a normal binder, just one that’s smaller like a note-taking binder, relative to the size of a composition notebook. This application can also ideally make this useful for taking notes in a meeting or even a classroom lecture out of secrecy although it does get annoying having only many two-minute videos all the time so it’s application is best for the bookshelf but not to say that it can’t be used for a meeting, especially if the situation is dire. Just keep in mind that there will be a slight bulge in the middle for the camera things.
For internal specs, I would not suggest using the on-going recording mode as this has an extremely high bit-rate with a minute being about 146 Mb of data (results vary of course) on average; use motion detection mode instead if you’re needing to use this for an extended period of time. Battery lasts pretty long, long enough to last through a day’s recording. The camera does expose a little too much with in dark-mode activated in a room half bright and dark, but it can identify a face without struggle. And of course, using this binder is extremely easy, not a hassle with an app or anything else at all.
Tldr; binder blends in well and camera is easy to use but with a high bit-rate.
The night vision works great on it. It can run for a long time and with the loop recording you do not have to worry about running out of space on the memory card.
The cover on it looks like a real book. Hard to pick out as anything else when sitting on a shelf. Just insert a mini-SD card and switch it on. You can pull recordings directly off of it by plugging the wire into the recorder and then the computer and finally, power it on.
The camera itself is very hidden. There is no clue where the motion detector is or the camera lens.
If you have found my product review to be helpful, please hit the helpful button. If you have any questions about my experience with this product, please leave me a comment. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.