Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 2, 2017
Recently I stopped putting sugar in my coffee, you know, one small daily dose of sugar I can eliminate, right? Well it's been a year and I haven't *loved* my coffee since ........until now. What a difference a smooth, light roast, not bitter quality coffee can make. I used to sprinkle cinnamon in lieu of sugar in other light roast to make it less bitter, but I don't even need to do that with this organic light roast blend. But cinnamon is good for ya, so I prob still will. Bottom line, this is my new 'go to' coffee and I would recommend.
6 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2013
This coffee is incredibly sweet. I add less sugar than I do all other coffees, and it is still super sweet. This reminds me more of a dessert coffee than a wake-up-and-go coffee. It is worth trying if you have a sweet tooth.

Also, you should really put these in a ziplock bag when you get them, as it will preserve the freshness.
23 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2018
I used to buy Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee at Barney's. It was $45 a pound. While this is a blend, it has the same smooth, fruity flavor as the sole sourced coffee, without a hint of bitterness. The darker roast gives it a full bodied flavor. I don't really like the compostable pods, because you have to put the pods in a zip lick bag to keep it fresh, but it doesn't really last long enough to get stale.
4 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2018
I purchased this as an alternative to San Francisco Bay OneCup, French Roast, 80 Count- Single Serve Coffee, Compatible with Keurig K-cup Brewers after it was removed as a Subscribe and Save option.
When I am purchasing coffee, I prefer my K-Cups to be: OneCup (Eco Friendly ish), Fair Trade or ethically sourced, and of course quality.

These are not ethically sourced. I have learned from the producer website that their green-box coffees are 'Sustainable' and that line is where I am more likely to find coffee that doesn't use child slavery to wake me up.

This coffee tastes fantastic and is exactly what I want in the quality and taste of a coffee. It is rich and dark, without tasting overly bitter. I tend to not like dark roast coffees, but this is by far my favorite OneCup flavor I've yet found. However, I intend to continue searching for a variety that is ethically sourced
One person found this helpful
on November 25, 2017
I found this coffee relatively recently and love it. Even in Minnesota (Cameron’s is a family company based in the Twin Cities area) I was finding it expensive to buy. I love the more eco friendly cups. Individual cups come sealed in a single bag so after opening, I keep them in a snap top Sistema container which happens to be a perfect fit. The wonderful coffee aroma that greets me in the morning when I open it take out a cup is amazing. To me, the flavor of the coffee makes all my other single serving coffees taste stale.
on July 28, 2017
I am not happy with this coffee purchase! First of all, when it brews, it looks muddy - may not filter grounds enough. Then the pods come in a plastic bag which is supposed to have seal strip to keep them fresh, but the strip does not go all the way across the bag to close it. I would not buy it again - I can't justify returning it to Amazon - it is not their fault, but I would say it is not for me. I am only sorry I have to deal with the rest of the boxes I bought.
3 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2018
Much stronger than the blends we had when vacationing in Jamaica. I question exactly how much actual jamaican coffee is in these pods. The coffee is decent, strong, not bitter but close to being so. It says 100% Arabica beans on the box, but no mention of exactly how much was grown in Jamaica. I like it enough that I'd buy it again, but if you're looking you relive you're jamaican vacation, look elsewhere and expect to pay alot more.
on February 23, 2018
What great coffee at a great price. I have tried much more expensive brands and also cheaper ones and none of them (for me) compare. This is a rich multi-layered coffee. Usually I drink my coffee with a medium amount of cream but this coffee is so smooth, I find I am now putting just a "splash" of cream into my cup. So this coffee is "saves" me from a few extra calories too!
3 people found this helpful
on August 19, 2016
DELICIOUS!!!!! This coffee is awesome....very smooth flavor with no bitterness at all! I also love the pods they come in, there is no plastic pod, the coffee is in it's own little filter, which allows more flavor come through. The only minor detail I don't care for is that they put a few pods in several cellophane bags, but the bags aren't resealable. It turns out we go through the pods so fast, they don't have time to go stale, therefore, it doesn't really affect us. I still move them from the cellophane bags to an airtight container... just in case. 😀. Either way, this coffee is very flavorful, smooth and delicious every time! I'm going to try some of Cameron's other flavors too and hope to get the same results. I must say, one of the reasons I purchased this brand the first time, my son's name is Cameron...figured it had to be good. Lucky guess. LOL
on February 26, 2018
Its okay. Not my favorite from Cameron's, but it's coffee. I don't remember Jamaican Blue Mountain tasting like this, but it's been a long time since I visited Jamaica.. so maybe this is similar?? I'll use all of the product and just add flavored creamers to it. I won't reorder. I think I've given up on looking for the perfect Blue Mountain "like" coffee. I guess if I want the real deal then I'll have to pay the big bucks for it. ;)
One person found this helpful