Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 31, 2013
I had been looking for camisoles with the built in bra for quite awhile. It seems that many stores used to carry them, but don't seem to have them any longer. Finding these on Amazon, and after reading the reviews about quality & size, I decided to purchase one & then order more if I liked them. Since they run a size smaller, I ordered a medium, as I usually am a small in tops (I'm a 34A bra size) & it fit perfectly. They are made well, as I have worn them & washed them & put them in the dryer a few times already & they seem to hold up well, specifically their elasticity. Hanging them to dry will most definitely ensure that they last longer though. They come in a large range of colors, (I started with the linen color then ordered yellow, pink & navy) but it seems that not all of the colors came in the medium size. I like these tanks with the built in bra to wear under sheer or see-through tops, under a sweater, such as a cardigan or around the house with yoga pants for lounging. I suppose they would work to sleep in as well. There is not enough support for dancing or actually doing any exercise, however, especially if you are larger up top. They are great with jeans too and meet you right at the waist or slightly above. I prefer this being 5' 3", where a taller woman, might prefer a longer style. I have also seen longer styles listed for sale on Amazon. This camisole top did not shrink up in length or in the chest area after laundering. I do recommend this top to purchase & I will keep buying them myself if they continue to sell them on Amazon. They are economical, comfortable, shipped quickly, look great & function well & I love the choice of colors. I recommend ordering one size up at least, as they do run small. They are 95% cotton & 5% spandex, so they are soft with a slight snug fit. One of the ones that I received says that it was made in China another states that it was made in Cambodia.
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 18, 2017
I bought a large, which I wear in every other brand I have ever bought. I can even wear a medium generally. But, this "Large" is tight. I'm going to have to give them away because I stupidly washed it before trying it on.
on July 17, 2017
The shirt is very nice, but even though I bought a large, it is very tight. I normally wear a size medium blouse, so I was surprised, after reading the reviews, that the one I purchased was so small.
on October 10, 2017
It has a built in shelf bra, if that is good or bad. I don't like it - I didn't realize it had it from the description- but some people might like that. Also it has a kind of cheap looking satin trim on the edges. The adjustable buckle on the strap is on the front. It makes it easy to adjust however you have buckles showing through whatever you're wearing over this. Wish I could return it but they don't accept returns
on July 8, 2015
I'll give it a 3. It's really thin and very long. Too long, actually. It's too long to wear unless tucked in. I ordered a medium and it fits ok around and isn't too tight like some are. I ordered from Victoria's Secret and they were too tight in a medium.
on August 21, 2014
I read reviews that said sizes ran small so I got the next size up, which worked.

I had back surgery & am wearing a back brace. I like material between my skin & the brace.
I have 1 camisole with a built in bra that gives the protection under the brace but also nipple coverage.

This camisole is made from very thin stretchy material.
There may as well be no bra.
It's summer, it's hot. I often wear an open shirt over the camisole & brace.
I can not do that with this camisole.

I thought the material would be thicker.
What good is a built in bra if it doesn't do what a bra would do... give support & nipple coverage.

I am small busted, so don't need a lot of support. If I were larger I don't think there would be much support.
I would like SOME nipple coverage. There is nothing.

* Be aware that the material is so thin, even the 2nd layer from the shelf bra did not give ANY added protection.
on August 30, 2017
I have purchased several camis with shelf bras and this brand is by far the best fitting and best quality. I now purchase them in multiple sets from this vendor only. I wear a Large. I wear them daily and machine wash them often and they hold up beautifully!
on October 21, 2017
a little cheaply made washed one and it kinda fell a part, i bought 10 of them and sat down this weekend to return them and i guess i missed the return window by 2 days, i was unaware.
on July 18, 2017
This is my second cami. It fits great and is very comfortable. i love the soft fabric, but if you want a cami that holds in your stomach, this is not for you.
on November 29, 2017
I ordered a large and received a medium. It's a nice top but it's too small and alas, I can not return it. I'm a bit disappointed that I can't do anything.