Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on May 11, 2015
The overall quality of the material is good. The material is sufficiently thick and is opaque. The inside band of the shelf bra is .75" wide elastic that matches the shirt. I'm somewhat disappointed that the straps ended up being super thin, .25" elastic (see photos). The seller's images show a wider strap with no plastic loop in the front. The elastic straps are sewn on well. I really would have preferred the straps to be more substantial. The fit seems true to size.
review imagereview image
78 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 21, 2013
A number of reviews complain about the straps on this cami breaking. Having bought one and fallen immediately in love with it, I suspect others are buying the wrong size. The shelf, and not the straps, should support the load -- which is true for a standard bra, too, by the way.

As for me, I'm a 38 DDD. I bought the 2x, knowing from past experience that my "girls" require a little more room than the average cami with built-in shelf bra offers. Put this on and... ahhhhhhh. It fits! It's comfortable, I had plenty of room, and because the shelf was snug enough, without being even the tiniest bit uncomfortable, I had enough support that the straps were frankly irrelevant. (A professional bra fitter will tell you that's what you should look for in a standard bra, too. I learned this last week when I went for a professional fitting and, man, did it change my life!)

Next payday I'm ordering several more of these lovelies in other colors. They are my new MUST-HAVE for fall and winter layering!
130 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on April 19, 2014
As a plus size woman it can be difficult to find a good tank for layering, and this has the added bonus of a inner bra. I am 5'4 and the length hits the bottom of my hip. (bonus is that it covers that extra weight I carry in my lower stomach.😊)

They are soft, adjustable, and seamless. Very smoothing and great colors.

Love them so much I am buying more.
49 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2016
This tank is a wonderful length and the fabric is nice and opaque (I bought in black). The straps are quite thin but seem well-sewn. I bought this to replace the nursing tanks I generally wear, since I don't unclip the cups to feed my baby anyway. It has been perfect for that--covers my belly and top of my butt, low cut enough to easily pull a breast out of to feed my baby. Supportive enough despite the small straps. I'm a size 18 and a c/d cup and the 2X was perfect. I will be buying more once I've had this one long enough to be sure the straps hold up.
One person found this helpful
on June 23, 2016
LOVE THESE CAMIS WITH BUILT-IN BRAS FROM KHANOMOK. I USUALLY WEAR AN XL SINCE I DON'T LIKE ANY TIGHTNESS & THESE ARE PERFECT FIT. VERY COMFY--NO TIGHTNESS ANYWHERE. THE LENGTH IS PERFECT--MID HIP LENGTH. FABRIC IS SOFT WITH A NICE THICKNESS. LIKE THAT THE BRA ELASTIC IS 3/4" WIDE--NOT WHIMPY. I HAVE AN AVERAGE BUST & THE BUILT-IN BRA FITS FINE FOR ME.
COLORS ARE BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL. THERE IS A GOOD COLOR SELECTION--WARM & COOL COLOR CHOICES. DO NOT SEE WARM COLORS THAT OFTEN ELSEWHERE. IF THE COLOR SAMPLES & PHOTOS CONFUSE YOU, GO BY THE COLOR SAMPLE BOXES--NOT THE MODEL PHOTOS. I BOUGHT 6 IN DIFFERENT COLORS & THEY MATCH THE SAMPLE BOXES BETTER THAN THE PHOTOS. JUST BOUGHT 6 MORE--SOME NEW, SOME SAME COLORS AS BEFORE FOR BACKUP CAMIS.
HOPE COMPANY CONTINUES SELLING THESE FOR WHEN I NEED TO REPLACE COLORS.
on May 22, 2014
These are nice, and I have several. However, the elastic on the shelf bra doesn't provide much support. I wear a danskin sport bra under it to provide more support, and the combo works well, looks good, and is comfortable. I'm just a little disappointed I have to do this, though. I do like the length, and I'm especially glad the neckline is just right - at my age, showing cleavage is out of the question:) I like how the straps are adjustable, and they are made of some sort of stretchy fabric so they stay on my shoulders. Time will tell how well the itty bitty pieces of plastic will hold up. I recommend washing them in cold water and hanging to dry. I will probably order more, as they are not very expensive. If I get one or two summers' use out of them, I'll be satisfied.
on July 26, 2017
5 stars for comfort, 0 stars for support and coverage. I bought this hoping to wear it under other tops and/or dresses, but it didn't pass the test. However, I think it will make a great pajama top, so all is not lost.
on August 10, 2013
After reading the reviews regarding the fit, I ordered a size up from what I would normally wear. I do NOT like tight fitting clothes but when ordering the larger size, I find that it is too big. I kept them as I can and will still wear them but also re-ordered different colors in my true size. I would have preferred a shorter length but can scrunch it up so that it is not too long. All in all, I like it enough that I ordered five more (original order was for five) and will most likely be ordering more in the following months.
on January 14, 2015
These tanks are great - I own 6 of them in different colors in an XXL - I'm a size 18. The straps are thin, but I wear them as undershirts, not as a stand alone tank (except for on hot summer nights). I had the strap snap off on one the first time I put it on - I just put 10 stitches in it and have worn it for a year.

These are $10 - I don't expect anything exceptional. But they aren't see-through and they've held up after over 100 washes. I highly recommend!
One person found this helpful
on November 16, 2013
I live in the desert and on super hot days (especially if no one is around!) I will wear the cami without a blouse over - or when camping at my own campsite to get some sun. I wear a XXLG (altho' a XLG would probably fit) - so without a top might not be a pretty site. I buy them big to get a little more coverage. I get really tired of wearing a real bra when you are as big (and as OLD!) as I am - so a cami is a nice alternative when I'm not too particular how I look. These are very good quality for the price - and ones with a bra support are getting harder to find.

The colors are good, but I really wish it came in black and white; that would be more versatile. THis looks like it's coming from RUSS - but it's really SANDI. Russ does not wear bras!!!