Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Range
- Low Return Rate: 41% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "camp chef"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient "blue flame" burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14" SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Camp Chef: Explorer Two Burner Stove (EX60LW)
Modular design fits optional accessories from Grill Box to Pizza Oven
The durable, versatile stove packs enough power in its 30,000 BTU burners to boil water and cook your food, whether you’re tailgating at the football stadium or camping with the family. Portability is no problem with the removable legs, and a three-sided windscreen makes outdoor cooking easy.
- Out of the box, ready to cook in seconds.
Grill perfect steaks with reversible grill/griddle (CGG16B sold separately)
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners.
- Three-sided windscreen.
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials.
- Removable/adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground.
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with bulk propane tank.
- Emergency preparedness ready.
Winner of Fish Alaska's Editors' Choice Award
- Cast Aluminum Burners.
- Cooking dimensions: 14 x 32 inches.
- Cooking area: 448 square inch.
- Cooking height: 29 inch.
- Total output: 60,000 BTU.
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Fits 14 inch Blue Flame Accessories.
|Available Accessories||BB30L BBQ Box||BB100L BBQ box with lid||CB60UNV Zipper Carry Bag||CGG16B Cast Iron Grill Griddle||SG30 Single Steel Griddle||PZ30 Pizza Oven|
|Covers||1 burner||1 burner||Folded unit||1 burner||1 burner||1 burner|
|Fits||Fits Blue Flame 14" Grills||Fits Blue Flame 14" Grills||Fits EX60LW||Fits Blue Flame 14" Grills||Fits Blue Flame 14" Grills||Fits Blue Flame 14" Grills|
|Max||2 side by side||2 side by side||2 side by side||2 side by side||2 side by side|
Camp Chef Explorer Series
Modular cooking system changes as your cooking needs change.
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Range is a burly, rugged stove that is great for family camping when you need a lot of cooking power. Heavyweight construction makes this outdoor stove tough enough for everyday use, so feel free to plant it on the patio all summer and cook alfresco, then pack it up (the legs are removable) and haul it to the hills when you are ready for camping. Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Color: Black | Size: 34" H x 9.5" W x 16.25" L
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It cooks well and I recommend it if you are a camper. I have one issue that is a design defect. The griddle is built for the left and griddles get hot. The 'Camp Chef' logo is also painted on the left. The heat from the griddle will melt whatever is used to paint 'Camp Chef' on the wind guard. That red paint will
Spread all over your griddle when you go to clean your griddle hot and ruin the seasoning you have spent all weekend building on it.
1. This thing is BIG. It's bigger than I thought. It's as wide as a standard house stove/oven. This is not a bad thing, but you should know what you're getting.
2. The burners are MASSIVE. There's a reason it's listed at 30k BTU, because this thing means business.
3. It will operate as a table-top unit, and if I can figure out how to get the pics off my phone (used to, now can't), I'll show you. But you'll need a big table. Think picnic table size. The little camp tables are totally inadequate. And since the legs it comes with are plenty sturdy - there's not much need. Nevertheless - it will sit on a table just fine.
4. I also bought the reversible griddle for it. It's a perfect fit and was designed for this unit. I plan to buy a second one so I can fully utilize both sides or either side when cooking. It's probably overkill - but I like having more than I need rather than not enough.
5. I very much like the modular approach with this unit. And while the separate pieces will add up in price, the base unit alone I considered a bargain compared to smaller table-top units you commonly buy for camping - which are very close to the same price anyway. The quality is clearly there, and the K.I.S.S. principle alive and well in the design.
6. The kind of camping you do has an impact here. I plan to do car/tent camping for the most part, with the idea of extended stays. And I intend to do some real cooking while out there. Camp Chef is an appropriate name for the brand and this unit.
7. I'm a personal fan of designs where form follows function, to the point where it ends up becoming art. That's how I see this piece.
8. When I got this unit, the Amazon box it came in was pristine, but the box for the Camp Chef itself was dented. Furthermore, it was clear that it had been retaped. First thought was I was getting someone else's return, which obviously worried me. But the unit was fine, and I concluded it had been opened to ensure the unit hadn't been damaged - so now I'm happy.
9. I failed to get the carry bag that's available for it. That's a mistake I will rectify next week. It deserves a bag: this is something you'll want to protect for years to come. There's no reason for me to think it won't last decades with just a little care.
10. There is no electric start with this unit. If you've got to have that, this isn't the unit for you. My personal opinion goes back to the K.I.S.S. principle: it's one less thing to eventually break or go wrong, more parts that might need replacing later. I would PREFER a camp lighter. They're cheap and you can have several just in case.
11. My unit came with the propane hose attached, so you only need the propane tank and you're in business.
12. The legs and the windscreen came with a bag to hold them, which was a nice surprise. That will help with them not getting scratched or lost.
One last thing: I looked extensively over all the table-top units by various manufacturers, with the intention of buying one of them. None of them felt right: all seemed to have some sort of problem or drawback. Either quality/longevity, or windscreen problems, or connector problems or burner issues or too hot with no adequate low setting. Something. So when I found this, although it's probably more than I need - I knew for certain it wasn't going to be LESS than I needed, and it had the option to grow with my expertise if I wanted it to. So now, having seen it in person - I know it was the right decision for me.
Definitely a must buy if you are big into camping, tailgating, or simply cooking for larger groups.