3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove & CB60UNV Stove Carry Bag for 2 Burner Grill Heavy Duty Black
|fuel type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 1: 2 Cast Aluminum Burners
- Product 1: 60,000 total BTU/hr
- Product 1: 32" Cooking Height
- Product 1: Detachable Legs
- Product 2: Fits Models: EX60LW, EX60P, EX60PP, EX60P, EX60B, EX280LW, DB60D, YK60LW, YK60LWC12
- Product 2: Weather-Resistant Liner
- Product 2: Large, Industrial EZ Glide Zipper
- Product 2: Wrap Handle for Added Support
- 2 Cast Aluminum Burners
- 60,000 total BTU/hr
- 32" Cooking Height
- Detachable Legs
- 3-Sided Windscreen
- Fits Models: EX60LW, EX60P, EX60PP, EX60P, EX60B, EX280LW, DB60D, YK60LW, YK60LWC12
- Weather-Resistant Liner
- Large, Industrial EZ Glide Zipper
- Wrap Handle for Added Support
- 16.5" x 34.5" x 9"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Camp Chef Explorer Double Burner Stove
H1>Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you're cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
- Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
- Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
NOTE:EXPLORER TROUBLESHOOTING YELLOW FLAME 1. Adjust Air Shutter until burner has blue flame. Some yellow tipping of the flame is normal. 2. See Instruction Manual for Cleaning the burner FLAME IS VERY SMALL AND WON’T INCREASE. 1.Make sure there is propane in the tank and the propane tank is turned on a minimum of 3 full turns 2. Follow all instructions in manual for leak testing the stove. 3.Turn all valves on the stove to the off position. Turn the Propane Tank off. Disconnect regulator from the tank. Reconnect regulator to the tank. Slowly turn tank on. Follow all instructions in the manual for leak testing the stove. If no leaks are found follow all instructions in the manual for lighting the appliance
Camp Chef Carry Bag for Two-Burner Stoves
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Wrap around handle for added support
Large, industrial EZ glide zipper
Top loading design
Fits Camp Chef Models: DB60D, EX170LW, EX280LW, EX60LW, EX60LWC, EX60P, EX60PP, EX60LWF, EX60FP, EX60B, YK60LW, YK60, YK60LWC12
16.5" x 34.5" x 9"
Weight: 2 lbs.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out. As an industry leading manufacture for more than 20 years, Camp Chef produces high quality products offering efficient ways to cook for almost any outdoor gathering. From social functions to campouts or even dinner on the back patio, Camp Chef can do it all.
Camp Chef is located in the heart of Cache Valley, Utah, surrounded by the beautiful Bear River Mountain Range, a perfect site for product testing. Each product is a result of Camp Chef's dedication to outdoor cooking and its pledge to improve and create new products that fulfill the needs of its highly valued customers.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This thing is BIG. It's bigger than I thought. It's as wide as a standard house stove/oven. This is not a bad thing, but you should know what you're getting.
2. The burners are MASSIVE. There's a reason it's listed at 30k BTU, because this thing means business.
3. It will operate as a table-top unit, and if I can figure out how to get the pics off my phone (used to, now can't), I'll show you. But you'll need a big table. Think picnic table size. The little camp tables are totally inadequate. And since the legs it comes with are plenty sturdy - there's not much need. Nevertheless - it will sit on a table just fine.
4. I also bought the reversible griddle for it. It's a perfect fit and was designed for this unit. I plan to buy a second one so I can fully utilize both sides or either side when cooking. It's probably overkill - but I like having more than I need rather than not enough.
5. I very much like the modular approach with this unit. And while the separate pieces will add up in price, the base unit alone I considered a bargain compared to smaller table-top units you commonly buy for camping - which are very close to the same price anyway. The quality is clearly there, and the K.I.S.S. principle alive and well in the design.
6. The kind of camping you do has an impact here. I plan to do car/tent camping for the most part, with the idea of extended stays. And I intend to do some real cooking while out there. Camp Chef is an appropriate name for the brand and this unit.
7. I'm a personal fan of designs where form follows function, to the point where it ends up becoming art. That's how I see this piece.
8. When I got this unit, the Amazon box it came in was pristine, but the box for the Camp Chef itself was dented. Furthermore, it was clear that it had been retaped. First thought was I was getting someone else's return, which obviously worried me. But the unit was fine, and I concluded it had been opened to ensure the unit hadn't been damaged - so now I'm happy.
9. I failed to get the carry bag that's available for it. That's a mistake I will rectify next week. It deserves a bag: this is something you'll want to protect for years to come. There's no reason for me to think it won't last decades with just a little care.
10. There is no electric start with this unit. If you've got to have that, this isn't the unit for you. My personal opinion goes back to the K.I.S.S. principle: it's one less thing to eventually break or go wrong, more parts that might need replacing later. I would PREFER a camp lighter. They're cheap and you can have several just in case.
11. My unit came with the propane hose attached, so you only need the propane tank and you're in business.
12. The legs and the windscreen came with a bag to hold them, which was a nice surprise. That will help with them not getting scratched or lost.
One last thing: I looked extensively over all the table-top units by various manufacturers, with the intention of buying one of them. None of them felt right: all seemed to have some sort of problem or drawback. Either quality/longevity, or windscreen problems, or connector problems or burner issues or too hot with no adequate low setting. Something. So when I found this, although it's probably more than I need - I knew for certain it wasn't going to be LESS than I needed, and it had the option to grow with my expertise if I wanted it to. So now, having seen it in person - I know it was the right decision for me.
It cooks well and I recommend it if you are a camper. I have one issue that is a design defect. The griddle is built for the left and griddles get hot. The 'Camp Chef' logo is also painted on the left. The heat from the griddle will melt whatever is used to paint 'Camp Chef' on the wind guard. That red paint will
Spread all over your griddle when you go to clean your griddle hot and ruin the seasoning you have spent all weekend building on it.
Definitely a must buy if you are big into camping, tailgating, or simply cooking for larger groups.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 6, 2018
Product seems sturdy. Burners seem heavy duty. Easy to adjust the flames. No problems with getting enough heat. Most of the time I am down around the medium setting
One bit of advice. Safe some money and buy the bundled package with leveling legs and side shields. I now am going back and ordering these items separately which will end up costing me more.
A primera prueba cumplió bastante con las expectativas.