- Product Dimensions: 10 x 15.5 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0078U0BTA
- Item model number: COJR
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #557,344 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Portable Outdoor Oven Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Very efficient Camp Oven uses very little propane, 3000 btu max runs approx 7 hours on high for a disposable propane bottle.
- Great for emergency preparedness and loss of power situations.
- Overall Dimension: 13" L x 21" W x 11" H Inside Oven Dimensions: 10" L x 16" W x 10" H
- Fuel: 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder, can be adapted to a standard propane tank (HRDSP)
- Heat max 400 Degrees, so this oven will work for most of your cooking needs.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.64 pounds|
The Portable Outdoor Oven is a kitchen-style oven that is easy to bake with and fun to use in the outdoors. With the capacity to cook with a 9 x 13 pan, you can enjoy so many more of your favorite recipes when away from home. A removable baking rack, glass window, and a built-in temperature gauge help you bake to perfection. An insulated oven box efficiently conserves fuel and helps maintain internal oven temperatures. Powered by a 1 lb. propane bottle or it can be adapted for use with a standard propane tank using a Camp Chef Bulk Propane Adapter (HRDSP). The Portable Outdoor Oven allows you to prepare your homemade dishes fresh, where ever your adventures take you.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
very well done for an import and is as good as many US made products.
I work in a manufacturing setting and we make a type of product not far from this,
so i feel qualified to say what I do.
Are you going to get a Cadillac for a Chevy price? No but it's darn close!
And this baby WORKS. It came out of the box and had the regulator in, tank screwed
on and working inside of 5 minutes.
Slight Con; It is draft prone, I used it in my garage and noticed a 25° + temp drop when a breeze
was working on it, but I think that's to be expected. Not a big deal.
It holds a decent size pan or baking sheet so no issues there.
It's not a huge oven so don't expect to make dozens of cookies for the Scout troop
sale, but for backup and emergencies...bill well filled.
Kudos to the manufacturer!
Here are the pros:
The Camp Chef is energy efficient. So far I get about twenty meals from one 16.4 ounce propane canister. That is approximately 25 cents per meal, YMMD.
The Camp Chef cooks pizza and cookies better than a toaster oven because the Camp Chef is actually an oven. Keep an eye on the temperature gauge
My next challenge is a loaf of bread.
Here are the cons:
The temperature is disturbed by any strong wind. I suggest a baffle. I use an umbrella.