Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.49 shipping
Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
|Price:||$22.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes perfectly round, restaurant-quality sushi at home
- Includes sushi tube, plunger, and endcap
- Easy-to-use; add ingredients and plunge rice onto nori sheet
- Measures 12 inches by 2-1/2 inches by 2-1/2 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Made of durable plastic
* Measures 12"x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
* Great for camping or everyday at home
* Try for rice-crispy treat desserts as well
Top Customer Reviews
1) Make sure to buy quality Niri "paper" for rolling. I haven't had one break on me yet because I paid $2 more than the next cheapest brand.
2) When we first did this with my mother, both of us ignored the "sushi rice" recipe and just boiled rice. While still good, this time around (I have photos in the customer images area) I followed the directions and its MUCH MUCH better.
3) Don't overpack it. Loosely fill it on each side with rice, use the "plunger" stick to create a channel down the middle and load that up with whatever insides you want. Dont pack it tight and then attempt to put in your fillings
4) Dont forget to use olive oil to grease the sides of the cylinder. Without it your creation will be completely ruined.
I've made sushi for years now with the little bamboo mat. I'm pretty handy in general and have had good results with the primitive tools, but still get more than half of the attempts at rolls to have a few end pieces collapsing, the roll irregular, etc. I DO have a life and I don't want to spend it perfecting being a sushi chef.
The Sushezi does one thing and it does it well: it makes a perfect large sushi roll and it does it quickly. I was both cooking and talking on Second Life to a friend and I compared chat time-stamps. I assembled ingredients (the rice was ready before I started), cut up a few veggies, found and opened a nori package, scrounged some of that orange caviar from my freezer, fake crab, leftover smoked clams, cream cheese, etc. I made four rolls. 45 minutes after the chat start mark, I had uploaded a photo of a plate of samples of each roll and sent it to my friend. If you've ever made sushi before, you know that's absurdly fast.
The Sushezi has a solid feel to it. There's nothing small and delicate that's going to break and leave you with a worthless product (versus, say, those cheap plastic cookie presses).
I'm staying with the very solid 5-star rating, but there are some downsides. First of all, it really needs a narrow diameter counterpart. That is to say, a Sushezi roll that can be wrapped with half a nori sheet. (Note: I e-mailed the company asking about that and got a very quick reply saying that they didn't have such a device.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is a ton of fun. Really simple to use and cleans up easily.Published 2 days ago by ehisforadam
My family and I love the Camp Chef Sushezi Roller kit! We now enjoy eating sushi at home at least once a week.Published 2 days ago by Amy C.
The Camp Chef Sushei Roller Kit works but it makes a sushi roll slice that is too big. You almost have to cram the sushi roll slice into your mouth to eat it in one bite which... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Royal James
Roller is fun and easy to use. The reason I rated it a four is that the hinges tend to come apart too easily. I have had it for almost a year and we use it quite often. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Liliarose
I ordered this after reading may reviews on it and watching a few youtube videos. It came quickly and at first I was not too sure about it since the directions were pretty vague. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Studio Burke
LOVE THIS THING....FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.Published 13 days ago by Barbara L. Ferguson
This is great for people like me impatient, and I cant roll a sushi with out this.Published 14 days ago by Andrea