Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
|You Save:||$16.91 (68%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes perfectly round, restaurant-quality sushi at home
- Includes sushi tube, plunger, and endcap
- Easy-to-use; add ingredients and plunge rice onto nori sheet
- Measures 12 inches by 2-1/2 inches by 2-1/2 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit
Camp Chef Sushezi, made using the best materials for long lasting sushi fun.
Camp Chef Sushezi comes in a full color box for easy gift wrapping.
Be sure and buy authentic Sushezi product for food grade plastics.
Easy and Fun
Just close it and you are ready for a real sushi meal any night of the week.
The original Sushi Bazooka
The Sushezi sushi maker is the easiest way to make sushi in your own home. Skip the restaurant and create your own favorite sushi rolls in no time.
You have seen the video now try it for yourself.
Compare to similar items
This item Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CTateSHOP||Lianhua Direct||SushiQuik||MAZ International AF|
|Material Type||Plastic||high-quality ABS + PP Material||Plastic||Plastic|
Sushi made easy.... Sushezi! With easy-to-follow instructions, Sushezi creates perfectly formed sushi quickly and reliably with no guesswork and no trial and error. Using your own choice of imaginative fillings will make you a sushi expert and have your guests coming back for more. The Sushezi can also be used for a variety of dessert items. Walnut rolls, fudge rolls, cake rolls, and biscuit cookies are only a few of the possibilities! Why Sushezi? Perfect sushi is no longer an expensive restaurant food. Professional, round sushi can now be created in your own kitchen with your own choice of fillings. With just three easy steps, you can make roll after roll. Kids will love to make their own rice crispy rolls, and will enjoy being able to make their own personal candy sushi. Features
* Made of durable plastic
* Measures 12"x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
* Great for camping or everyday at home
* Try for rice-crispy treat desserts as well
Top Customer Reviews
1) Make sure to buy quality Niri "paper" for rolling. I haven't had one break on me yet because I paid $2 more than the next cheapest brand.
2) When we first did this with my mother, both of us ignored the "sushi rice" recipe and just boiled rice. While still good, this time around (I have photos in the customer images area) I followed the directions and its MUCH MUCH better.
3) Don't overpack it. Loosely fill it on each side with rice, use the "plunger" stick to create a channel down the middle and load that up with whatever insides you want. Dont pack it tight and then attempt to put in your fillings
4) Dont forget to use olive oil to grease the sides of the cylinder. Without it your creation will be completely ruined.
-Coworker purchased and received the real thing from a different supplier. Looks nothing like this.
-No Sushezi logo on the outside of the tube.
-Shipped with no protective packaging other than the foam envelope enclosing the box.
-Plastic filling spots are not polished or smooth.
-Product doesn't close.
-Product doesn't form a smooth tube to fill with sushi as advertised.
-Product arrived dirty. Grey crusted bits inside the cap and along some of the platic molding edges.
-Plunger is not assembled properly.
+ Easy to learn.
+ Easy to clean.
+ Rolls are ejected easily (I recommend coating the inside with a little sesame or vegetable oil).
- Makes a very large diameter roll. It is easy to use too much rice which dilutes the flavors of your sushi roll. The diameter needs to be much smaller.
- Not as easy as I would like to pack the rice into the tube halves. Unfortunately if you don't use a lot of rice you must use a LOT of fillings - and I do mean a LOT.
- If you use traditional sticky rice you end up having to clean the tube every time after you make a single roll otherwise the rice stays stuck to places it doesn't need to be.
= It has a learning curve a bit easier than using a traditional sushi mat, but you can't vary the diameter of your rolls at all.
Overall this was a fun gadget but it doesn't fill an essential need and it has its fair share of quirks. Take it or leave it.
Firstly, the lack of instructions in English. It's not exactly something that is self-explanatory, so not having instructions made the trial of error of trying to figure it out very difficult, and we wasted quite a bit of food in the process.
Secondly, the whole thing is very flimsy. The latches kept coming off, and it kept separating while we were trying to put it in.
Third, once we did figure out how to use it, the sushi rolls came out terrible. The rice to filling ratio was extremely off. We filled the rice like it showed, and no matter how much we indented the middle of the rice, the filling kept being on top and popping out of the role, in addition to the fact that there was barely any filling in it.
Finally, the couple of times that we did manage to get even a remotely decent role out of there, it was a fraction of the size of a normal sushi role, which, again, meant a waste of food, as I had to cut much of the Nori off from that roll.
In the end, we just made regular rolls with a bamboo mat, and they came out much better. It's a shame because I was really looking for something to ease the process. This would get a big fat 0 if Amazon gave the ability.