Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $8.49 shipping
Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes perfectly round, restaurant-quality sushi at home
- Includes sushi tube, plunger, and endcap
- Easy-to-use; add ingredients and plunge rice onto nori sheet
- Measures 12 inches by 2-1/2 inches by 2-1/2 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Camp Chef Sushezi Roller Kit - Sushi Rolls Made Easy
Sushiquik Sushi Making Kit Fun Easy B008YWRTB4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SushiQuik||The Manufacturers||Kitchen Plus Home|
|Color||White||Green, White, Black||Clear||White|
|Item Package Weight||0.65 pounds||1.3 pounds||0.4 pounds||1.65 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
* Made of durable plastic
* Measures 12"x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
* Great for camping or everyday at home
* Try for rice-crispy treat desserts as well
Top Customer Reviews
1) Make sure to buy quality Niri "paper" for rolling. I haven't had one break on me yet because I paid $2 more than the next cheapest brand.
2) When we first did this with my mother, both of us ignored the "sushi rice" recipe and just boiled rice. While still good, this time around (I have photos in the customer images area) I followed the directions and its MUCH MUCH better.
3) Don't overpack it. Loosely fill it on each side with rice, use the "plunger" stick to create a channel down the middle and load that up with whatever insides you want. Dont pack it tight and then attempt to put in your fillings
4) Dont forget to use olive oil to grease the sides of the cylinder. Without it your creation will be completely ruined.
I've made sushi for years now with the little bamboo mat. I'm pretty handy in general and have had good results with the primitive tools, but still get more than half of the attempts at rolls to have a few end pieces collapsing, the roll irregular, etc. I DO have a life and I don't want to spend it perfecting being a sushi chef.
The Sushezi does one thing and it does it well: it makes a perfect large sushi roll and it does it quickly. I was both cooking and talking on Second Life to a friend and I compared chat time-stamps. I assembled ingredients (the rice was ready before I started), cut up a few veggies, found and opened a nori package, scrounged some of that orange caviar from my freezer, fake crab, leftover smoked clams, cream cheese, etc. I made four rolls. 45 minutes after the chat start mark, I had uploaded a photo of a plate of samples of each roll and sent it to my friend. If you've ever made sushi before, you know that's absurdly fast.
The Sushezi has a solid feel to it. There's nothing small and delicate that's going to break and leave you with a worthless product (versus, say, those cheap plastic cookie presses).
I'm staying with the very solid 5-star rating, but there are some downsides. First of all, it really needs a narrow diameter counterpart. That is to say, a Sushezi roll that can be wrapped with half a nori sheet. (Note: I e-mailed the company asking about that and got a very quick reply saying that they didn't have such a device.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love sushi so much! This tool is so easy to use and clean, and I love that you can customize the filling however you want. Read morePublished 3 days ago by stilla-shs
I make sushi reasonably often. I have had a few contraptions & mats. This has been the best for consistent, fully packed rolls. Read morePublished 6 days ago by B. Plomer
This is the best way to make sushi I bought 4 of these to give as gifts. My grand-kids make their own now and the 3 year can make it.Published 9 days ago by Susie
It looks fancy to make sushi but it is kinda of a hassle to clean it up afterward. It is kinda difficult to know when the sushi is form inside the tube or not, so I keep pressing... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Shopaholic
This sushi molder works so good. I was so happy when it arrived.it arrived on time and in good condition.Published 18 days ago by arielle