4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill without Sear Box - Featuring Smart Smoke Technology - Convection Heating - Ash Cleanout System
|Price:||$699.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY- The digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellets into the grill to maintain the heat for you and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it—no more babysitting.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY- Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue all your favorite foods with premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Cook how you want with a huge temperature range at your fingertips, from 160° F up to 500° F.
- HUGE COOKING AREA- 570 square inches of cooking surface area and a removable upper warming rack give you enough room to cook for the entire neighborhood. Load up the grill with whole chickens, brisket, jerky, and more.
- PATENTED ASH CLEANOUT- Cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive Ash Cleanout system you won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food.
- PELLET HOPPER CLEANOUT- When you want to change out your premium hardwood pellets for a new flavor, the process is easy. Simply open the pour spout and empty the pellets into a bucket or bag. In minutes, you could start cooking with a new wood flavor.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill with Sear Box - Smart Smoke Technology - Ash Cleanout System
Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24S Pellet Grill With Sear Box - Bundle
Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker with Patio Cover,700 Cooking Area 7 in 1- Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise and BBQ with Electric Digital Controls for Outdoor (Black and Bronze)
Pit Boss 71820FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 820 sq. in.
Pit Boss 72700S Pellet Grill with Upgraded Cart, 700 sq. in.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Outdoor Cooking||Outdoor Cooking||Outdoor Cooking||Z Grills Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Are you sick and tired of bad BBQ? Well, so are your friends, neighbors, and family members. With the Woodwind wood fire pellet grill, mediocre grilling can be a thing of the past. Put the bland chicken and burnt steak behind you, and become the grill master you were born to be. With digital temperature control, the Woodwind does all the work for you. All you have to do is turn it on, set the temperature, and let it work while you play. Which means no more babysitting! The Woodwind doesn’t just make grilling easier—it also makes it more delicious. The Woodwind is fueled by premium hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing. With grill temperature settings from 160° F to 500° F, you can achieve perfect results, whether you’re grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, or barbecuing. And when you’re finished cooking, cleanup is a breeze with our patented Ash Cleanout system. Discover the heavenly taste of a wood fire pellet grill with the Woodwind. Buy now to begin your journey to grill mastery.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I researched and looked at a lot of grill reviews for many sources online, looked at different grills at stores and asked co-workers about their experiences with pellet grills and after two weeks of reviews I decided on the Camp Chef Woodwind. The extra cost of the Woodwind over the highly rated Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 Grill to get the top quality casters and bottom shelf and the improvement of blue LED read out versus red (blue easier to read in sunlight) and chrome finish lid on the Woodwind is worth it. The quality of the grill components and thickness of box and lid and etc. is excellent.