- File Size: 90344 KB
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Publisher: Five Peaks Publishing; 1 edition (July 14, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01IGE6YEM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #363,378 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$23.99|
Save $19.00 (79%)
Camp Like a Girl: Finding Health and Wellness in Nature. A cargo van conversion story. Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 117 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you're looking for advice for a simple, manageable van conversion, you need this book.
And if you happen to fall in both categories, you've hit the jackpot!
Sara's matter-of-factness in discussing the essential strategies for dealing with biotoxin illness is so refreshing. Because so few doctors understand it, patients are often left on their own in figuring out how to manage it. But this book will leave them a lot less on their own. Reading it, you feel like you have a warm, smart, practical friend who has already trodden this path. The book is a gift to anyone dealing with this disease.
And she spells out her strategies in her own conversion in helpful detail, explaining the exact materials she used and her reasoning for choosing them. Regardless of whether you choose to follow her exact approach, you'll get to root through her treasure trove of great ideas.
The author gives lots of details about how she added a bed, shelving and cabinets to a transit van. Also, added some decorative touches.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome