Camp Solutions Camping Self Inflating Sleeping Pad with Attached Pillow - Lightweight Air Sleeping Pads
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.87. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 190T Polyester
- Self Inflating Sleeping Mattress that is Comfortable, Durable , Abrasion resistant and Lightweight. Our Sleeping mats are small enough to fit inside a backpack with the Package size only 13.39"x6.30"x6.30".
- Our camping Mattress is self-inflating. When the valve is opened, air enters the mattress automatically without requiring campers to spend hours inflating it. No pump is needed.
- Waterproof polyester taffeta, ABS quick flow valve, high-resilience sponge filling, 0.98 inch thickness when full inflated
- Because of the extrusion in the transport, please beat the pad to expand it when first used; For increased firmness,sleep pad can be manually inflated by blowing into the valve. Close valve to maintain firmness.
- A repair patch is sewn into the carrying bag. in case you accidentally puncture your air-filled sleeping pad; Unfolded size: L72.8'' x H 0.98'' x W23.6'';Total weight: 2.25 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.98 x 23.6 x 72.8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2.25 pounds|
|Item Weight||2.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.5 pounds|
About Camp Solutions
Camp Solutions, since its establishment, become one of the leading companies of outdoor products in several years. Camp Solutions constantly improve the appearance, quality and practicality of its products through technical innovation. Camp Solutions, your outdoor expert!
This Air Sleeping Pad provides campers with comfort and warmth, That is the beauty of Self-Inflating Camping Mattresses. All the work is done by itself. Exciting, isn't it?
Because of the extrusion in the transport, please beat the pad to expand it when first used; For increased firmness,sleep pad can be manually inflated by blowing into the valve. Close valve to maintain firmness.
HOW TO USE THIS SLEEPING PAD?
1. Take the pad out of its carrying bag.
2. Open the valve and place the pad flat and it will auto-inflate.
3. Closing the valve to prevent the air from rushing back out once you lay on it.
4. Inflate the pillow by your mouth or air pumps.
5. Enjoy the comfort and warmth of our Sleeping Pad!
HOW TO PACK UP THIS SLEEPING PAD?
1. Open the valve. Roll the mattress up quickly. You can kneel on the pad as you are rolling it.
2. Close the valve. Unroll the sleeping pad to its full length again.
3. Open the air valve again. Continue to roll up the sleeping pad
4. Screw tighten the valve and then hitch the pad with the black elastic band (included).
5. Then you can fit it right in your stuffed sack.
- Fabric: 190T Polyester Taffeta
- Unfolded size: L72.8'' x H 0.98'' x W23.6''
- Package size: 13.39'' x 6.30'' x 6.30''
- Total weight: Approximately 2.25 LBS
-1 x Sleeping Pad
-1 x Repair kit
-1 x Carrying Bag
Click Add to Cart button right now to get your self-inflating sleeping pad that promises you more relaxed sleep while traveling.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
But it got a leak, but still works.... Better than using a sleeping bag on the ground.