- Save 10% on 4K dash cam when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cytrade001. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 73ZRXO5D. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on BM20 10%off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by cytrade001. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code XODRGKBZ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ♥ 4K Dash Cam with GPS ♥ when you purchase 1 or more ♥ Campark Product ♥ offered by cytrade001. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 8V2VXIEY. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Campark ACT74 Action Camera 4K Ultra HD WiFi Underwater Waterproof Camera 16MP 170° Adjustable Wide Angle Lens with 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Multiple Accessories Kits
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.00 (28%)|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Effective Still Resolution||16 MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super 4K Action Camera: Campark 4K sports action camera records video footage in 4K/30fps and takes photo at 16M, help you capture and share your world in a fantastic resolution.
- 170 Degree Optional Wide Angle Lens: This gopro type camera features 2 inch HD screen and 170 adjustable angle lens, giving you a different visual experience. You won't miss out on any background details.
- Wi-fi Remote Control: The sports camera allows you control camera via the phone in real time, instantly share pics and videos on social media.(Compatible with iOS and Android System)
- Waterproof up to 30M(100FT) Depth: With the included waterproof case, this underwater camera allows you to dive up to 30M (100ft) in depth. Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc.
- Accessories Kits with Two Batteries: Comes with dual rechargeable batteries and multifunctional accessories (most are compatible with gopro cameras), enable you to mount your camera to helmet, bicycles, wrist, etc.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Campark ACT74 underwater action camera is perfect for skiing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, cycling, golfing, running, or playing baseball. Mount it on the car when you are driving down a scenic road and record your adventure!
Professional video quality
Campark Action Cam features ultra HD 4K video recording. You can capture 4K 30fps/2.7K 30fps/1080P 60fps/1080P 30fps video which is sharper and more lifelike than ever.
The time lapse,loop recording and slow motion mode will catch any moments you wanted.
Enjoy yourself in the Underwater World
With the waterproof case, you could go up to 30M/98ft underwater. Great companion for water sports, like swimming, diving, surfing etc. (Before using the camera underwater, please first test the waterproof case in the water. )
Tips You Need Know:
1. Micro SD cards up to a capacity of 32GB are supported. Micro SD card (Class 10 up to 32GB) is recommended.
2. The camera itself has no internal memory, so a micro SD card is needed to take photos or videos. The micro SD card is Not included.
3. Please charge the battery for 2-3 hours,then it can be fulfilled 60-90min video recording regarding different video resolution. (Two batteries and a USB cable are included, the charger is not included. You can charge the battery directly in the camera through the USB cable. )
4. If any accessories are missing or any other questions, please contact our after sale service.
- 30 days payment back and 12-month after-sales experience, professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
- Email to our after-sale team: support.campark.net (the first "." is "@")
Campark 4k Action Camera is your choice,can't beat!
- Image Resolution: 16M;12M;8M;5M;2M
- Video Resolution: 4K/30fps,2.7K,1080P,720P
- Lens: 170°HD adjustable wide-angle fisheye lens
- Wi-Fi Connection: Android/IOS supported
- Battery: Removable 3.7V 900mAh Li-ion battery
- Charging Time: About 2-3 Hours
- Working Time: Up to 90 minutes for one battery
Need extra battery charger or batteries?
Two rechargeable batteries are included. If you need extra batteries or charger? please search B01G6UUQ6U
Package Includes (Most are compatible with gopro)
- Campark 4K Action Camera
- 2 x Battery
- Waterproof Case
- Waterproof case bracket
- Bicycle mounting kit
- Helmet mounting kit
- USB cable
- User Manual
Comparison of various resolutions
Enjoy yourself in the Amazing World
170° Adjustable Wide-Angle Lens
|Campark Webcam||Campark V30||Flash Sale||Upgrade X20||Campark X25||Campark X30|
|Lens Angle||170°||Adjustable( 170°, 140°, 110°, 70° )||170°||170°||Wide(170°)||Wide/Medium/Narrow|
|Battery||2*1350mAh Battery+Dual Charger||2*1050mAh Battery||2*1050mAh Battery||2*1050mAh Battery||2*1350mAh Battery+Charger|
Compare with similar items
Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera 16MP Vision 3 Underwater Waterproof Camera PC Webcam 170° Wide Angle WiFi Sports Cam with Remote 2 Batteries and Mounting Accessories Kit
Crosstour Action Camera 1080P Full HD Wi-Fi 14MP PC Webcam Waterproof Cam 2" LCD 30m Underwater 170°Wide-Angle Sports Camera with 2 Rechargeable 1050mAh Batteries and Mounting Accessory Kits
【Upgrade】 Campark X20 Action Camera Native 4K Ultra HD 20MP with EIS Stablization Touch Screen Remote Control Waterproof Camera 40M 2 Batteries and Professional Accessories Compatible with gopro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||cytrade001||Dragon Touch||U Young||cytrade001|
|Item Weight||1.10 lbs||5.28 ounces||2.26 ounces||1.25 lbs|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was delivered the next day and I immediately began testing it out.
1. Set up is pretty straight forward. Was up and running in minutes.
2. Tried both under water shots and above water shots with the waterproof case. WOW! Great photos and videos. My iPhone is my normal go to camera, but now I am going to be reaching for this guy anytime we are near water! I attached a few shots.
3. Love the accessories and the bag. Will be good for taking on trips.
4. Mobile App - downloaded the mobile App but had no luck connecting it to my camera. Was bummed that I couldn't get that up and running, but will continue to try soon and will update my review. The App isn't necessary. But it would have been nice if it worked as expected.
All in all, this is a great camera. I am recommending it for people looking for an inexpensive and quality camera that will fit in your pocket.
The camera itself fits in the palm of your hand with the waterproof case on. It comes with a nice carrying case with a handful of accessories, most of which I don't know what they do, as I'm still learning how to use it.
I also have not noticed any issues with the audio quality and that was with it being in the waterproof case. It would sound even better out of the case where sound can more easily get through.
One thing i want to point out is that the app that goes with the phone DOES work, it's just very finicky to get it working. Here's what I found that has worked for me.
1. Activate the wifi on your camera.
2. Go to the wifi settings on your phone and connect to it and enter the password.
3. turn your phone to airplane mode
4. turn on only the wifi on your phone and make sure it reconnects to the action cam.
5. Open the app on your phone, and you should see a list of wifi connections. Connect to the action cam.
6. It should go back to the main page and you should see what your camera sees on your phone. You can also download photos/video's from the camera straight to your phone.
Upon receiving the item I read the instruction booklet a few times - a little vague on some directions but will give you a general idea on using it. I also downloaded the app to my phone however I could not find a way to get it to accept a password for our internet. Will have to try and figure that out at a later date. I charged both batteries immediately so we would have a spare if needed while using. I would approximate 1 -1 &1/2 hours of constant use per battery. We used it about a half hour on land and then an hour in the water before receiving a low battery signal. Just a heads up it signals low and then immediately turns off. I wish I would have put the fresh battery in before we entered the water to snorkel, as it drained about ten minutes before we were done and I was unable to shoot those last few minutes.
Overall I was thrilled with this camera! I have never used one and it was easy, remained steady (grip handle was a huge help) and yielded really nice photos and video both on land and underwater. The sound is not the best while using the waterproof case, but I expected as much. I simply popped the card out of camera and into the adapter, transferred the files to my pc and edited as needed. I've attached some in this review!
Top international reviews
Le manuel d'utilisation est minimaliste et n'est pas très utile une fois la caméra activée. Les options intéressantes que je ne connaissais pas comme Lapse, Loop,etc .. il faut trouver les instructions et Youtube d'une gopro et adapter au fonctionnement de CamPak.
J'ai acheté aussi une carte 32g SanDisk car non incluse. Également je voulais les courroies pour installer sur le torse et sur la tête qui ne sont pas incluses avec l'appareil ni le support à suction pour les véhicules. J'ai acheté un kit en plus séparément. Les morceaux sont compatibles entre eux. Je recommande pour le rapport qualité-prix la caméra. Si vous n'êtes pas très porté sur les gadgets techno, le manuel d'instruction sera nettement insuffisant.
I've used it in a pool and was really happy with the video quality, though due to being sealed in a case audio is virtually non existent.
The audio works well when it's not locked in a waterproof case.
The software layout is simple to use and easy to understand.
The user manual is rubbish!
I haven't used the 4K video option but I read in a review that it is upscaled from 1080p and not true 4K anyhow.
It also has time lapse, slo-mo and dashcam options, which are very useful and makes using this camera very enjoyable.
It comes with every action accessory you could ever want, allowing you to injure yourself in as many stupid ways as possible and capture that special moment forever and bonus it could prove useful for the paramedics, rescue squad or police.
The Campark ACT74 works with a 128GB Sandisk Micro SD card, It's stated in the specs that it only accepts maximum of 32GB or 64GB card.
I use mine as a dashcam using the car mount accessory. Selecting "driving" mode in the menu means the camera will start or continue filming while there is power coming from your car 12 volt cigarette lighter to the camera. Once you set it up you never have to do anything,
it just records in 5 minute files until it's full then it starts all over again recording over the oldest file.
So if you have an accident, after you call the ambulance make sure you or anyone else still alive turns off the camera!!
As this camera chews up the GB's, my128GB micro SD card takes only around 14 hours to fill up and then it starts deleting the old files.
So one 5 minute file uses between 700MB to 1,100MB using 720p or 1080p at 30fps, though at night time in an unlit area it may only use around 200MB, anyhow if I turn the camera on at 3pm it will be full by 10am that's around 19 hours. If I put it on at 7am it may fill up by 7pm so around 12 hours at 1080p in daylight hours.
The battery life seems good also, when I used it at the pool I took around 10 minutes of video but I did not turn off the camera or screen for an hour and it still had around 30% battery life remaining.
I like this camera, the video quality would be better than my Nexus 6P phone but worse than my Google Pixel 2XL, which is good for an action camera under AU$100, for that price I highly recommend this camera.
Lo que no me gusto: Usa tarjeta SD de 32GB maximo... en un viaje largo, se llena antes de completar el viaje.
I can't compare it to more expensive products as I don't own any, but, unless you are a Pro or plan to use it in extreme conditions, I can't see why this wouldn't do.
I have never owned a camera like this, so some clearer instructions would be good. However, it doesn’t look too hard to use.
Comes with extra pieces (mounting parts, a wipe, extra straps). I’m excited to use this while swimming and hope that the picture quality is good!
I’m glad that I can attach it to my helmet when I go off-roading as well (looking forward to that too!)