Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on October 16, 2016
For an introductory Biology class this is a really good supplemental study aid. I have a terrible lecture professor who barely skims the material, so this text has really helped me attain a better grasp of the material. It is written in very plain language, although there are some particular chapters in the book which are so densely packed with information, anyone can get bogged down by it very quickly. (Cells - omg.) Some of the chapters are short, while others are long, so don't get "used" to a certain time period that you will study for, as for me it varied between half an hour to read a chapter to almost two hours. Even more if you're going to take notes at the same time.

Anyway thank you to the writer and publisher for making this text available as a rental - it saved me so much money, and the content of the book itself is very well organized and written.
on July 12, 2016
The book was correct, but the code that came with the package didn't work for my class instructor code. I had to send it back before I lost any more points on my assignments.
on August 23, 2016
Rental does not come with e text or access codes, better off just renting the book for cheaper: Campbell Essential Biology with Physiology (5th Edition)
on March 3, 2017
Cheap, but be warned that it DOES NOT come with a mastering biology access code.
on September 19, 2011
I bought the book because it was a requirement for my Biology class. I probably wouldn't have bought it if I wasn't taken Biology this semester. It is very useful and I don't find it as boring as other text books.
on April 14, 2017
Such good condition! Thank you!
on March 11, 2017
Good product
on March 17, 2017
Grand daughter was very pleased and grateful
on January 18, 2013
It was a used book , so i really didn't expect it to look really new, it was great for the price.
on April 26, 2017