|Item Weight||14.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||FP2028|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Campbell Hausfeld FP2028 1-Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor with Accessory Kit
|Price:||$60.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The item is Campbell Hausfeld FP2028 1-Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor with Accessory Kit
- Used for Pneumatics, Pneumatic Fasteners & Accessories
- The product is manufactured in China
- User-friendly design
- Easy-to-read gauge
- max pressure to 110 psi
- Tank eliminates the pulsations caused by piston action
- Accessory kit contains 25-foot recoil hose, female coupler, male plug, air chuck, inflation needle, 2-inch inflation nozzles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Whether you're a do-it-yourselfer working around the house or in your garage, you'll complete home repair and tire inflation jobs faster and less expensively with the FP2028 One-Gallon Air Compressor.
With this air compressor, you will be able to reap the benefits of inflation tools and air-powered fastening tools. Compared to electrically powered tools, air tools have significantly lower initial costs and notably longer lifespans. They also deliver more torque and higher RPM than their electric counterparts, which means they'll help you get your work done more efficiently.
Perfect for a Wide Range of Applications
Delivering 100 maximum PSI, the FP2028 is ideal for over 25 inflation and fastening projects, including inflating car and bike tires, inflating sports balls, cleaning upholstery, air brushing, and cleaning your workbench area.
Arriving with a five-piece accessory kit and hose, the FP2028 has everything you need to get started on your next job.
Designed with You in Mind
Designed to be user-friendly, the FP2028 One-Gallon Air Compressor is a compact tool that's easy to store and move--its durable handle ensures portability to and from the jobsite.
For further convenience, an easy-to-read gauge is conveniently located on the compressor body for quick, accurate air pressure monitoring. Additionally, the tank eliminates pulsations caused by piston action, so you'll get reliable performance job after job.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
The FP2028 measures 11.8 x 12.7 x 11.8 inches (WxHxD), weighs 12.7 pounds, and is backed by a one-year warranty.
About Campbell Hausfeld: Making it Easier to Do it Like a Pro!
Campbell Hausfeld makes it easier for you to finish your projects like a pro. The company's history of creating quality products began in 1836, when it manufactured horse-drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. Today, the company offers a complete line of air compressors, air tools and accessories, inflators, nailers and staplers, paint sprayers, pressure washers, and more. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld.
What's in the Box
FP2028; 25-foot recoil hose; air chuck; inflation needle; inflation needle adapter; and two inflation nozzles.
Top Customer Reviews
my only gripe was that it took me several days to figure out why i couldn't connect it to the staple gun. it does not come with a male quick connector that is needed to attach the hose to power tools. i bought this at home depot for under $2.
i read many reviews that complained of it not working. after using it this month i can kind of understand why. it's not the compressor. if you have not used one before i will give you the short list of resons it won't work that all happened to me until i got used to using a compressor.
- there is a knob under it that lets it dry between uses. you must close it tightly before using it.
- you need to really, really tighten the hose onto the compressor before use.
- if you over oil your air tools or always leave them connected, the oil will seep into the male connector at end of hose and trap condensation. if this happens, you will need to wipe out the connector with a paper towel until it feels dry again.
- at the end of long work days you'll want to let it dry out. you should take the hose off and hang it so both ends hang down and open the drain knob underneath. I have found it to work super efficiently since i started to do this. now i don't need to keep running it to keep at 60 - 80 psi. although i do have to turn it on ever 10 or 20 minutes for about 30 seconds to keep the psi.
I have had it for about a month now and it works great for what I bought it for.
1. Its small and light, easy to pick up and move around. Does not take up much space in my work area. It has plenty of power for filling tires and basketballs.
2. Great price.
3. Easy to use.
1. Noisy. I read other reviews that said it was loud, but in use, it is louder than I expected. With the small tank, the motor ends up runninng most of the time I am using it. I find I have to wear ear protection when I am using it, even when I am outside in the driveway.
2. Light weight. Being light weight is nice when I want to pick it up and carry it around the house and garage, but it has its downside. It came with a 25 foot coiled air hose and when you get the cord extended out 8-10 feet, it tips the compressor over on its side.
That's the good and the bad. Works great for what I need it for. I don't need a compressor for air tools, so I did not want to get a bigger compressor because it takes up too much room around my workbench. I used to use a small electric compressor without a tank, but it took too long to fill up car tires. This Campbell Hausfeld works perfect for what I need. I would buy it again.
easy to handle. I can take it inside or outside without any problem. I like it very much. I am a senior citizen and handy man. It fills the bill.
Thanks, George Smith
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm sure the unit works as it is intended. However, we didn't realize it was so small until we received it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by C. L. Thomas
I bought this compressor to blow dust off my bike after riding it on a dusty trail. The compressor has a very small tank which makes it totally unsuitable for the purpose. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Suresh
This compressor burned out in less than 6 months. Do not purchase.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Item did not work when I received it. It would not gain any pressure and the knob to turn to get pressure was extremely difficult. I almost thought it was just there for decor.Published 11 days ago by NikiSmith01
not sure what I expected. But it takes 10 mins to fill up a trailer tire 20 psiPublished 1 month ago by morgan petty