Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 19, 2013
The gauge seems to be accurate. I use it on my car and on my bike and my blow up guest bed and pool toys. It is much better than the previous two I have owned over the years. I really appreciate the cord storage. This dang thing really works well. No problems with overheating, but I have not had to use it on something requiring an extended period of usage. If I did, I would turn it off and let it rest halfway through, because I like this one and don't want to replace it.
on January 25, 2011
The main reason I bought this was because it is powered by a normal wall socket instead of the cigarette lighter in a car. Because of this it's much easier to use it to do a large number of things other than just inflating a tire. The pressure gauge is easy to read, the electrical cord has some good length to it and wraps nicely around the base. The hose comes with three connectors to inflate sports balls and other things.

UPDATE: I originally purchased this product on November 7, 2010, and as of today, May 21, 2013 it no longer works. It sounds as if the motor is dying inside, as it can no longer push enough air out of the hose to inflate anything. After two and a half years of use (used about two-three times a week) though, it's served me well.
on February 10, 2013
I bought this to replace a Craftsman one that I had for years. This one operates easily and the cord wraps around nicely. The hidden hole for the inflator cord is a pain and I just threw away the cover which wasn't needed anyway and was always in the way,
Only problem with this inflator (which I found to be pretty accurate) is that it is very slow. It takes a long time to pump a car tire from 20 lbs to 36 lbs. My older one was much faster. But this one is okay.
on June 20, 2016
I had previously only had the old bike tire pumps and when it broke I tried this one. Wow - this is super easy to use. I just opened the box, plugged it in and pumped up 6 tires in about 2 minutes. With the gauge on top it was very simple to know when to turn it off. No more sore arms! I am thrilled!
on December 2, 2012
This little inflator does a good job. It is fairly quiet for one of this type and quite easy to operate. It has been used to air up car tires. The inflator is small so expect it to take a bit of time to properly inflate automobile tires, etc. The built in pressure gauge is fairly accurate, the case is made to store inflation accessories and the main air hose so the unit is quite compact and easy to move about. A good buy as I see it.
on October 27, 2017
It is small and easily stored when not in use. Very easy to use.
on June 27, 2011
This seems to do more or less what it is supposed to do, but it is very slow and noisy. Using it to add air to an automobile tire takes much longer than would seem reasonable. The pressure gauge is not very accurate (ok) and the attachment to the valve stem is somewhat difficult to remove allowing air to escape during removal.
HALL OF FAMEon December 24, 2011
My old 12-volt tire pump came apart after many years; searching for a replacement I realized that many had problems with 12-volt tire pumps blowing fuses, costing considerable time and money. So I went for this inflator, based on the mostly good reviews. Turns out that was a good decision - working well, though I waited too long to first try it out.
on March 9, 2017
Bought this August 2012 and it broke today 3/9/17. It was nice as long as it worked, but started to smell burned electronics as another reviewer claimed and then I too checked the fuse that was still working. I was hoping to keep this a little bit longer, but for now I will have to go back to hand pumping bikes for a while...
on November 24, 2013
I can't say enough good about this item! I first saw one that my sister had purchased for my mother. I had to buy one for myself. I've used it for bike tires, car/truck tires. It's WONDERFUL! I have bought a couple of more for family members too. You WILL NOT regret having one of these in your garage.