|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 14.5 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||WE101700AV|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Have one to sell?
Campbell Hausfeld WE101700AV 6013 1/8-Inch General Purpose Welding Electrodes, 5-Pound Box
|Price:||$17.37 + $4.49 shipping|
Only 5 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by lcpower1.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- General purpose welding electrodes
- These welding electrodes are ideal for working with 230 volt input power arc stick welders
- They produce a smooth bead with low spatter
- Works with all brands of 230 volt welders
- Each electrode measures 1/8 inches in length
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
WE1017 Features: -Welds 1/8'' to 3/8'' mild steel.-General purpose.-Smooth bead with low spatter and easy disposition.-1/8'' 6013 rods.-Recommended welding current from 80-120. Specifications: -Works with all brands of 230V welders. Dimensions: -Weight: 5 lbs. package.-Dimensions: 14.5'' H x 2.25'' W x 2.25'' D.
From the Manufacturer
These welding electrodes are ideal for working with 230 volt input power arc (stick) welders. They produce a smooth bead with low spatter.
There are no customer reviews yet.