Campfire Defender Fire Cover | Pro Camper Kit | Fire Control Blanket | Emergency Fire Blanket Cover | Fire Control
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Campfire Defender Protect Preserve|
|Item Weight||17 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20 x 16 x 5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quickly Cover A Burning Fire To Contain Embers To The Pit
- Keeps Coals Burning For Up To 8 Hours - Wake Up To Hot Coals
- Prevent Weather From Disrupting Your Campfire - Blocks Wind, Rain, and Snow
- Adjust Vent To Easily Extinguish Your Fire Without Water
- Great For Backyard Use! Don't Let Steam and Ash Ruin your Patio Furniture.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Safely Manage & Contain Your Campfire
THE CAMPFIRE DEFENDER
The Campfire Defender is designed to cover and contain a live campfire and is the essential tool to ensure your campfires are safely managed and contained in any changing weather conditions or overnight.
The Campfire Defender Fire Cover
What you need to know about the Campfire Defender Fire Cover.
How To Use The Campfire Defender Fire Cover
Campfire Defender Patent Information
This product is protected by one or more of the following: U.S. Patent No. 10,344,966; Canadian Patent No. 2929759; and Chinese Patent No. ZL 201610295084.5.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 16 x 5 inches; 17 Pounds
- Item model number : CD6860
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : Fireside Industries, Inc.
- ASIN : B01M046H56
- Best Sellers Rank: #197,997 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When removed in the morning, the fire immediately reignites. It keeps the coals going all night, by adjusting the metal vent.