|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||10.59 x 6.22 x 5.87 inches|
|Package Weight||0.84 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||120 x 78 inches|
|Item Weight||28.5 Ounces|
|Brand Name||Wise Owl Outfitters|
|Color||Black & Grey|
|Manufacturer||Wise Owl Outfitters|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock - Camping Accessories Single or Double Hammock for Outdoor, Travel Hammock Indoor w/Tree Straps
|Price:|| $34.95 $42.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Color||Black & Grey|
|Brand||Wise Owl Outfitters|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||500 Pounds|
|Item Weight||28.5 Ounces|
About this item
- Comfortable: Whether you're relaxing by the fire, sleeping under the stars, or just lounging around this winter camping season, our camping hammock has everything you need to stay comfy and covered throughout the night for your next camping, hiking, or beach trip -- even just lounging in your backyard & patio on a hammock stand!
- Compact: Lightweight and convenient, our portable hammock weighs only 24oz and folds to the size of an eggplant. Single Hammock measures at 9 feet long by 4.5 feet wide for one person, and the Double Hammock measures 10 feet long by 6.5 feet wide for either two people or anyone who wants some extra space. Throw it in your backpack and go!
- Easy Setup: Equipped with two 9ft long tree straps and carabiners, our hammocks for camping makes setting up a breeze. It also features 5 separate loops, so you can adjust it to the perfect height. Single hammock holds up to 400 lbs, while the Double Hammock holds up to 500 lbs
- Premium Quality: Built to last a lifetime, our camping hammocks for camping are crafted with soft yet strong parachute nylon and triple interlocking stitching, along with strong carabiners and tree friendly hammock straps. Our hammocks are machine washable - we recommend removing the carabiners first so you do not damage your washer. Then add a very small amount of soap, wash it on the gentle cycle with cold water and by itself; it is best to hang it to dry instead of putting it in the dryer
- Camping Gifts: No matter the occasion, our camping hammock is a camping gear must have for the adventurer in your life. This is the perfect gift for all outdoor enthusiasts for upcoming camping trips, and a perfect gift for Father's Day!
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Wise Owl Outfitters when you purchase 4 or more. Shop items
Color: Black & Grey | Size: Large Promotions can vary depending on color/size.
From the brand
Everything You Need to Camp
Just Add Adventure!
Our strong hammock is a sensible solution that's stitched to last! It's equipped with 2, 9-ft Talon straps, 2 O-shaped carabiners, and an attached storage bag. As durable as it is easy to set up, our hammock is a camping essential.
When not in use, roll up your Wise Owl Outfitters camping hammock into the attached storage bag. When unrolled, the bag doubles as a pocket for your phone, drink, or other items. No larger than an eggplant when compact, this hammock is perfect for toting around on outdoor adventures.
Our lightweight hammocks come in a variety of different color combinations to coordinate your gear as well as two sizes to suit your needs. The Single Owl comfortably seats one person, and can hold up to 400 lbs. The Double Owl can hold up to 500 lbs., and is perfect for two.
|Camping Hammock||Camping Pillow||Camping Blanket||Hammock Underquilt||Rain Tarp|
|Includes Storage Bag||✓||✓||X||✓||✓|
|Material||Nylon||Polyester / Memory Foam||Nylon||Nylon||Nylon|
|Available in Multiple Sizes||✓||✓||X||X||X|
|Available in Multiple Colors||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing to take on account is that usually hammocks run cold during the night, so be prepared, buy the quilt or take some precautions if you plan spending the night on it and doesn't want to wake up feeling miserable because of the cold (I used a nice blanket that I put under and arround me, but note that I live in a tropical country). Also be aware that this is not a tear ressistant material so be careful of not having sharp objects on you when you climb up the hammock.
I like big hammocks because they allow me to sleep across the hammock (this is the way you need to sleep if you doesn't want to wake up with a terrible back pain, if you have questions, search on youtube "how to sleep on a hammock")
It has everything you need to set up and I learned that there are ways to adjust the straps to hang the hammock the way it should (look up some videos about that as well) and for me it's pretty light (not ultra light but good enough for me)
Easy to set up and pack down, the pocket on the side worked flawlessly to hold a small 355ml bottle of water, my powerbank, a flashlight and my phone, but I was affraid to add too much weight to it so I didn't push it to it's limits.
Really in love with the brand. I bought other things from them and I'll be making my reviews on those as well.
First, it is very compact. Super light and easy to carry and not a pain in the butt to get in and out of its pouch as its all connected! No losing the bag or pieces (or at least I haven't managed to yet haha).
Second, it is ridiculously easy to set up. When I originally thought hammocks I thought needing to tie ropes or being on those metal beams. This is not that. It is literally two straps on each end and you use tension to get them to the height that you want/need.
Third, super comfy! I didn't think this would be comfortable to lay in due to the material - thought it would get stuck to my skin as I sweat, but that was not the case. The material is just thin enough to allow full circulation all around but to keep warm all I need is a light blanket. I have napped in this many times. I bought this in the medium length and it actually fits just right with my height and weight. I don't feel closed in or claustrophobic at all.
Finally, it's cute! I bought the navy and light blue combo and absolutely love it.
My one and only negative about this, is that the border of the hammock itself began to fray fairly soon and fairly easy. Lots of little threads started popping up around the corners (where the straps connect). There have been no actual rips or tears as of yet, but it does concern me still.
I was disappointed to find that the hammock did not hold up as expected. Despite being advertised as durable, it seemed to wear out quickly. I was careful to follow the instructions for use, and I did not exceed the weight limit, but the hammock still developed a hole.
I would caution others to be aware of the potential for wear and tear with this product. While it is lightweight and easy to pack, it may not be as durable as advertised. I hope that the manufacturer can improve the quality of the product in the future to better meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts