- Shipping Weight: 26.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07TF8SP6P
- Customer Reviews: 26 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,489 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
VidaLibre Camping Stove – Portable Outdoor Wood Burning Folding Camp Stove for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, RV, Emergency Preparedness - Portable Camping Grill - BBQ Rocket Stove
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$100.01 (38%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ UNIVERSALITY Portable camping stove by VidaLibre includes all you need to prepare a hot meal for 1-10 persons. You can cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, make BBQ and kebabs. In short, VidaLibre Camping Stove can be used to cook anything you would cook in your kitchen. An additional benefit of the portable outdoor camping stove is the ability to use almost any kind of fuel (wood, branches, biomass, charcoal or dry alcohol)
- ✅ COMPACTNESS & MOBILITY Dimensions of the camping stove in the traveling state: 14" x11"x13", weight is 20 pounds. The portable camp stove doesn't take up a lot of space in your car. VidaLibre portable folding camping stove comes with a carrying bag, so it is very easy to transport this camp stove.
- ✅ EASY TO USE - Wood burning camp stove VidaLibre is ready to work in 30 seconds. You need only pull out the camping stove from the carrying bag, remove the cover, remove all the items from inside, install the chimney, and the outdoor camping stove is ready to cook your favorites dishes when you are fishing and hunting, hiking, camping, expeditions, etc.
- ✅ RELIABILITY, STRENGTH AND HIGH EFFICIENCY All the components of the camping wood stove portable are made from high-grade 1 mm thick stainless steel. The backpacking camping outdoor stoves exterior is painted with a special heat-resistant paint. Also, the portable folding camping stove is designed in such a way that even with a small amount of fuel, the camp stove is highly efficient. For example, a large pot of water boils in just 8-10 minutes.
- ✅ ANY WEATHER & ANY CONDITIONS! Neither rain nor strong wind will prevent you from preparing delicious food since the stove body protects the fire from the weather. Thanks to its versatility and low fuel consumption, the VidaLibre Multifunctional Portable outdoor camping stoves can be used in various places. NO PROPANE OR ELECTRICITY NEEDED! Perfect for serving hot food to people in military operations. Camping stove is not intended for use as a source of heat indoors. USE OUTDOORS ONLY!!
Best sellers in Exercise & Fitness
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Portable and multi-fuel outdoor camping stove. The VidaLibre universal portable folding camping stove is designed for cooking in the field outdoors for 1-10 people, using various types of dry fuel. Use fuelwood, twigs, wood chips, dry branches, charcoal, and dry alcohol and get perfect results under any conditions and locations! Outdoor camping stove VidaLibre has a very efficient design; it cooks fast and does not require much of fuel. Cook anything anywhere! You can be in your favorite places and eat your favorite foods. Cook, fry, simmer, bake bread, BBQ with the VidaLibre portable camping stove! You can use the folding camping stove as an outdoor portable camping grill or cooking stove for hunting! Take your portable camping kitchen with you! Camp Stove VidaLibre is very mobile. When the camping stove is in its folded state, all items and accessories for cooking for 1-10 people are placed inside! The durable carrying bag that is included in the kit makes it easy to carry the camp stove wood with the whole kit out of the car, boat, and other vehicles to the camp or parking. It is a great portable folding stove for camping, fishing, hunting, RV, hiking, or in case of an emergency. Portable folding camping stove VidaLibre consists of 12 parts: Camping Stove Body Camping Stove Cover Coal Grid Chimney Pot, 6 Quarts Pan Lid / tray Grid for BBQ Spatula / grip Large spoon / grip Skewers, 6 pcs Carrying bag for the camping stove All cooking appliances of the portable outdoor camp stove are made of stainless steel. The camp stove body, coal grid, and lid are painted with heat-resistant paint. All the kits are fully inspected before shipping. If there are any absent or damaged parts in your box due to the transportation, please feel free to contact us and we will send you a replacement.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just used the stove for the first time. The food was FANTASTIC!! I used the deep dish pan and made a big goulash. First I cooked 2 pounds of hamburger meat. Then added in 2 large cans of cream of mushroom soup, a chopped onion, diced up mushrooms, can of sweet corn, green beans, yellow beans, small yellow and red potatoes and 3 cloves of diced garlic, pepper and creole seasoning. It turned out awesome and now I have leftovers for a couple days. Wood burned very well too. I was left with very fine ashes to clean up.
One thing worth noting to new users of the stove... my dumb self brought the pot inside my house and set it on my stove top. I forgot about the soot on the bottom of the pan from using wood to cook. To make a long story even longer I got soot marks on my stove top. It cleaned up very easily but it was something I could easily have avoided if I thought about it.
Kabobs: took about an hour.
Carne Asada: 1.8 lbs a little under 1.5 hours. 1/2 hot grill. Lid on last 30 minutes. It was ready at about an hour. I like mine medium/well. Super windy while grilling. No issues.
Steak: 3 bone-in NY strips 1 lbs a piece. 1/2 hot grill. 25 charcoal briquettes. 10 minutes per side over hot side with lid closed. Alternate position of steaks from hot side to cold side before turning steaks over. Cook time 1.5 hours for medium. 1 hour for medium-rare.
Cons: Another DIY project. At $200 the legs should have spacer and bolts to prevent scraping the paint off as happened on 1st setup.
Unable to tighten one loosely riveted leg I am going to cut them out & either replace with bolts & spacer washers to prevent scraping my new pain off. Instructions for CLEAN UP after every use is daunting. Or just place the stove on cement blocks.
The Chimney should have a Screw to hold it in place & an adjustable Damper. The only air control is door open or closed. Also it should come with an ash tray to ease cleanup. I'll use HD Aluminum Foil for now.