Camping Towel by Wise Owl Outfitters - Ultra Soft Compact Quick Dry Microfiber - Great for Fitness, Hiking, Yoga, Travel, Sports, Backpacking & The Gym - Free Bonus Hand Towel - Many Colors
|Price:||$13.95 - $16.95|
- BETTER THAN ALL other towels - Guaranteed!
- SUPER SOFT, EXTRA ABSORBENT & FAST DRYING – Unlike many other microfiber towels, ours are really soft, like a baby’s butt - super absorbent, so it will soak up ANYTHING - and extra fast drying, so you don’t have to wait around while it dries.
- WHY CHOOSE US? - WE ARE REAL PEOPLE, KEEP OUR PRICES LOW BUT QUALITY HIGH & OFFER A 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION PROMISE – If for ANY reason you do not love your towels, let us know and we will take care of you, no questions asked.
- TWO TOWELS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE - 1 free 12"x12" towel with the large towel and 1 free 12”x24” towel with the XL. Also comes with a bag so you can take it with you anywhere. Check for bundle discounts in the “Special Offers” section too because we offer them a lot.
- GREAT SIZES - **XL is 5 ft x 2 ½ ft & packs down to 9 ¾” x 7 ½” and weighs just 10.8 oz. **Large is 4ft x 2ft and packs down to 7” x 5” and only weighs a mere 6.8 oz.
- EASILY HANG IT UP WITH CONVENIENT SNAP LOOP AND IT’S GREAT FOR MULTIPLE USES - fitness activities, hiking, boating, camping, swimming, the gym, yoga, golf, survival bag, the beach, backpacking, pool, home and anything else you can think of.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cool things about our towels:
* SUPER SOFT like a baby's butt! (feels like suede)
* QUICK DRYING microfiber material with dry up to 10X faster than a traditional towel.
* VERY COMPACT but it is big enough to easily dry yourself off
* AWESOME EXTRAS like a 2nd towel FREE and a carry bag (total of 2 towels instead of 1!)
* NO HASSLE TO HANG it up because it comes with a great snap loop!
Why you should purchase a Wise Owl Outfitters Towel: * We are a family owned and operated business that loves what we do.
* We are people just like you! We actually spend time in and are passionate about the outdoors. We love going to national parks and traveling every chance we get.
* Being gear junkies ourselves we put a lot of thought and care into the design and functionality of our products to make sure they are of the highest quality. We believe that our towels are just as good as any major brand out there.
* We have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just contact us and we will give you a refund or replace it no questions asked.
* We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service you can find. You can contact us for any reason, even if you just want to talk about the outdoors. We are always available and will make sure you get 5-star customer service every time!
Nothing makes us happier than seeing someone using our products. If we can make your day a little better and your world a little brighter by giving you a reason to get outside and experience our beautiful planet, then we have done our job. We can't wait to hear how you're enjoying your towel. We hope you give our products a try and don't forget to go on an adventure every chance you get!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I posted a review the review below with a 3 star rating, and Bella from Wise Owl reached out to me. Bella worked with me to make everything awesome. The great customer service from Wise Owl makes them a great company to purchase from.
Out of the box, I found the smell of the towels to be overwhelming. The smell seems to come from the plastic bag. After several washes and usage, the smell is largely gone. We have had to skip using the plastic/mesh bag that towel comes from.
The Wise Owl logo is a sizable silk screen on to the towel which has not been an issue on the large towel but a little annoying on the smaller towel.
So how does the price get improved from other towels like REI? Pictures attached show where i think saving come from.
1. The stitching on the REI towel is finer. The REI towel has held up for years. After only a couple months of usage the Wise Owl towel the stitching has started fall apart.
2. The attachment to hang up the towel on REI towel has nice connector and sewn on strongly while the Wise Owl towel is a press fit plastic snap.
In the end, I did keep the towels, though in the future I will look at REI or other brands.
1st: This is a two towel set. I ordered the XL (I'm 6'2" and 240) so mine came with a great 12"x24" hand towel. I guess the smaller towels come with a 12"x12" towel. The set came in a very nice stuff sack that is nylon on one side and mesh on the other, so you can use it for multiple purposes if you bring it along. I take the hand towel on every backpacking trip and weekend camp/trek. The large towel is perfect for long term camping (Summer/Winter camp) with the scout troop or the family. For twice the price, you only get one towel with the big brands.
2nd: Construction on these towels is excellent. Very quality build. Stitching is great and no noticeable errors or issues anywhere.
3rd: Company is very focused on service and quality. They followed up on my order, and all I ordered was on XL towel set. They followed up and made sure everything was great ... and treated me like I just spend a couple hundred bucks on towels rather than the $15 I had paid. Good to see a company so laser focused on taking care of customers.
This is a great product at a very competitive price. You can pay a lot more for a lot more for a whole lot less at those big outdoors retail stores, and on a lot of well known brands. It's great to see the rise and influence of new competitors in this product space. Companies like Hyke & Byke, Outdoor Vitals, Trekology, OutdoorsmanLab, Paria Outdoor Products and Wise Owl Outfitters are really shaking up the retail space for hiking, camping and outdoor products and showing that quality gear is available for really competitive prices. I've really enjoyed this rise and it has really helped to make backpacking a more enjoyable part of my life and something I can more readily share with my sons. Being able to get a quality down sleeping bag for under $150 used to be unheard of. Getting titanium cookwear and utensils for $10 to $15 wasn't even a thought, and now it's a reality.
Wise Owl Outfitters has become another part of my growing list of great online retailers who really put quality and customer service at the top of their market strategy. I only have the XL towel (and hand towel) from them, but I'll definitely be watching their product catalog for other pieces I need. service is great. Product is great. This is an easy endorsement.
I bought 2 of the XL version, and its the perfect size for a 6 foot adult. The snaps are hand for hanging at the campsite. The wash cloth is a good idea, but I don't really use it. Very soft, exceeded all expectations! This is just one of those "must have" products that you cant camp without.