Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Can-C Eye Drops, Three Boxes: Contains Six
Package Quantity: 3|Change

on February 17, 2016
Bought this for my husband who has a small cataract starting. Three days after beginning the drops he said his sight was already better and two weeks later he said things were still improving. The flashes and distortions have diminished significantly. Will let you know how it turns out six months from now.
19 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2017
Eye doctor surprised. Vision improved. Cataract gone. Floater much "lighter " in density. I use a.m. and p.m.
10 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 2, 2016
I now have only one floater in each eye after a 2 months of use! Cataract in right eye is fading. Not much happening with the left one, yet I am a patient person and enjoy the soothing way my eyes stay clear all day with these drops!
13 people found this helpful
on April 21, 2016
Used these eye drops for several years. Finally my cataracts are going away.
15 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2017
Like many pet parents, we are willing to do everything for them. My JRT quite abruptly had deterioration of his eyesight at age 12. Cataracts were already there. So tried this. I did 3 boxes/6 bottles. This lasts my 2 pups 6 weeks. I noticed the improvement in his comfort in 3 days. I noticed improvement in sight in about the same. I was trying to be objective. He does not have nearly the discharge and his eyes seem clearer/brighter. The non blind dog @14 has cataracts but sees fine. BUT I SWEAR a few days in, he started playing with some toys like a wildman! His eyes looked brighter and he just seemed to be really happy. They have slowed down over the years and the drops are the only explanation. He seemed like a fog had been lifted. I only do his eyes in the AM. T he blind one gets AM and PM. I gave only 4 stars because I am leaving room for improvement over the next 6 weeks. Also, the price is a bit expensive. But worth the results.
on August 25, 2017
After being on this product four times per day for six months, the eye doctor indicated that my husband's cataract was basically non-detectable. He is now on the twice daily regimen.
on January 1, 2018
We've used 2 bottles so far on our blind rat terrier. She has a cataract (she has only 1 eye) due to old age and it has progressively gotten worse over the last 4 months. That's how long ago we rescued her when she had the beginning of a cataract but could still see. I had hoped these eye drops would slow or even miraculously reverse the cataract, but to no avail.

I'm on the second bottle (almost empty) and will continue with the 3rd bottle until all is gone, but alas, all hope of her regaining sight is also gone. Fortunately, she is happy and has adapted very well to being blind. She prances 2 miles daily on a leash then mostly naps the rest of the day.
3 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2016
I would like to give 5 stars, but I thought no I need to give the drops a little more time. I have seen marked impression in my eyesight and will continue use of the drops with my 3-month supply. If I see a marked improvement I will be ordering more. Anything recommended by Dr. Bob is truly worth a try! My mom has macular degeneration and cataracts and I will try to put that off as long as possible.
on November 12, 2014
I am very pleased with Can-C. After about two weeks of use I began noticing that colors looked brighter and most remarkedly was the improvement in my night vision, I can see the actual headlights of oncoming vehicles rather than just solid glare. Also I know longer have dry eyes which in itself is a blessing.
17 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2016
Been using these for 20 years, don't have a side by side test case but i think it has helped.

BUT this new bottle with the green cap is EXTREMELY difficult to squeeze to get a drop out once it has been used to make a hole in the bottle tip.

I am sure there are many users who are not strong enough to squeeze the bottle!

Maybe I'll poke a bigger hole in the tip with a sterilized pin.
7 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.