Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on March 26, 2014
I loved this little book of cat photos with captions added. Wacky captions that sometimes didn't fit the photo but were funny anyway. How they captured cats doing some of these tricks of everyday life is beyond me. You'd have to follow your cat all day and night! Kittens are the cutest. My favorite was a series of photos of different cats all doing invisible things - invisible pickle jar opening, invisible pomel horse rider, invisible shopping cart pushing, but the best was invisible pulling of Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade balloon!
on April 23, 2010
I feel like the reviews for this book are a little harsh, so I thought I'd add in my two cents.

Overall, this is a really great book. While it is missing some of the lolcat classics, such as "invisible bike", it still holds up as a great lolcat collection. And besides, the book missing your favorite lolcat pictures (and I will admit, it was missing some of mine) is more personal preference than anything.

The book itself is very professional and well done. The pages are high quality paper, and the pics look great on them. Little illustrations of cats have also been added throughout the book. I think these are quite cute! They work especially well in the little "classroom" scenes.

The bottom line is, if you are a lolcat fan, you will more than likely enjoy this book. It's fun even if you aren't a fan. Everyone who I have showed this book to has loved it. (and believe me, a lot of people have thumbed through it as I leave it on a table in my living room!)
on May 26, 2009
You can has amazing too!
Dis book iz fantastik! Catz r doin funny stuff! Evrywon shud git dis book.

I fell in love with the icanhascheezburger website, and then found out about this book. I bought a copy right away! It contains "LOLs", (funny pictures of cats with additions of text), that were never featured on the website, but should have been, as they're hilarious!
Everyone that I've shown this book to has loved it. My 6 year old sister who can't even read loved it! Even my 54 year old dad, and my 89 year old grandmother got a kick out of it! People who have never even heard of the website love this book.
The spelling and punctuation errors are on purpose, as the text is meant to be read as though a cat were saying it, and we assume that cats can't spell. So when a caption reads "i can has cheezburger?", it is meant to be, "Can I have a cheeseburger?".
On the back of the book, the description reads:
"LOLcats 101: A LOLcat iz a pikshure of a kitteh wif a funny caption. LOLcats r frm teh internets and r full of win!!1!"
Meaning that the pictures featured inside are referred to as "Lols", or "LOLcats". Phrases and words like "Kitteh", "internets", and "full of win" are common useage throughout the website visitors. "Full of win" refers to the FailBlog, another link of the ICHC website.
Everyone should have a copy of this book. It's 100% enjoyable, whether reading it for the first time, or the 50th time.
on March 16, 2017
Love it! Why did they stop making them???
on October 2, 2013
If you love animals and their antics, this book anthropomorphizes them to a tee. It is so funny, I have read it at least twenty times. Yes, I am a daily follower of the "I Can Has Cheezeburger" website, so this little book memorializes the best and the funniest of all the animal photos and captions on that website. I can't help but get in a happy mood when I look at this book, and the facial expressions of all those animals. I recommend super highly!!!
on February 17, 2010
Do you watch "news at 11?" And you wonder why you have trouble sleeping? This masterpuss collection of catitude will have you LOL before falling asleep. Just be aware that the inspiration web site I CAN HAS [...] is totally addictive. Several ICHC fans (ok maybe just me) may require intervention soon. "I Can Has Cheezburger: The MusicLOL" inspired by the book played to a packed house in NYC (Fringenyc) The cast was invited back for an encore run but sadly due to prior engagements was unable to comply. Haven't seen anything that good since The Fantastiks closed.
on January 11, 2017
They're on your computer. Now they're in your library. They're everywhere! A must-have for all fans of LOL cats.
on December 28, 2014
Not that clever. I had purchased the I Can Has Cheezburger Daily Cat Calendar for 2014 and loved every single page. This little book was ho hum. Sadly Professor Happycat doesn't yet have a Daily Calendar for 2015; which I would dearly love to purchase.
on February 22, 2009
I have used these pictures in my presentation on the medical treatment for animal bites. They are funny! The authors are very creative in coming up with captions for really funny photos of cats. I don't really understand the cheese burger reference, but it is great fun and would be a great gift for any animal/cat lover. The only thing is some of the captions are hard to read because they are spelled kind of weird, but once you figure them out they are hilarious! saying them out loud is a good way to figure out what they are saying.
on October 24, 2008
Funny, but not half as funny as some of the lolcats on the website. There are a few brand new lolcats in here that just aren't that funny. A few made me chuckle, but it was lacking the bizzareness that is often present on the website. I WANTED this to be hilarious, but alas, it is simply "OK".

Four stars for the ridiculously cute Professor Happy Cat illustrations, though!