BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One
Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 19, 2015
One of my all time favorite records. This is my desert island pick.
on June 28, 2017
The definitive indie rock album of the decade sounds even better on vinyl.
on January 4, 2015
Perhaps the best album in Yo La Tengo's vast catalog.
on August 29, 2013
this cd was recommended to me - and i bought it - it's cool! never heard of yo la tengo before i bought this cd - but i'm glad i bought it. it's a good mix of mellow meets surfer meets an organic garage band feel. if you're looking for a cd to throw on in the background as you chill - this one works!
on December 3, 2016
One of their best
on November 9, 2007
I was listening to this in the car today between
calls to school librarians. I wanted to take the
CD into them and say, "You gotta hear this".
But except for a few, I have to lay low and just
let it be. All said, this is a golden ( like the
cover ) recording that will be in your collection
forever. Great music !
on June 9, 2014
I'm a fan that likes almost all of their albums and this is the one I recommend to my friends.
on January 1, 2008
I purchased this recording a year ago and it remains a "staple" in my music rotation. Very unique, fluid, and well done. Reminiscent of Velvet Underground, but more up-to-date and very listenable. I love this recording and recommend it as an addition to any music lovers collection.
on July 30, 2013
Cute yo la tengo design! One of my favorite CDs of all time. It's a pity that there isn't a vinyl edition. I would totally buy it.
on March 11, 2015
One of their best albums