Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Can I attach it to my belt?
asked by Fleur on February 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
There is no belt loop on this bag. That said you could possibly rig up a carabiner to one of the shoulder strap loops or handle and attach it to a belt loop.
J. Pfeifer answered on February 16, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i agree that you could possibly rig it with a carabiner. i have used this bag for the past 10 months while shooting overseas. note that it's small. my rebel t2i fills almost the whole main compartment. the one pocket in front holds extra battery and such. not much room for anything else. good bag if you don't need extra space.
CMW answered on February 16, 2013

A
Way too big for that
Bunson Honeydew answered on February 16, 2013

A
Not really. There are no belt loops on the back. The case would be a bit big for that anyway.
Peter Greydanus answered on February 16, 2013

A
As the answers said, there is no belt loop so unless you fashion something to put it on then no. Also I can't imagine it being comfortable on a belt.
Eric answered on February 16, 2013

A
Not really. There are no parts just made ro attach it to your belt. But you can figure out a way how to attach it to it though.
Radder answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Great bag, no belt loop. Cannon EOS50 fits perfectly in it. Front pouch holds download cable/battery charger.
Mr. McGruder answered on February 17, 2013

A
no
JOHN MONIZ answered on February 20, 2013

A
there isn't an attached belt loop to this bag. I swapped out the original strap for a longer one to wear it cross-body, works well for me. And though it is a small bag, I think it would feel awkward attached to one's belt. That said, it is very sturdy and I think it would hold up to rigging it up with a carabiner.
Tammy answered on February 26, 2013

A
No belt loop that can comfortably fit it to a belt, There is a loop that would make the bag dangle from your belt, if your belt was narrow enough to fit in that loop. And for a bulky bag (which is great to use if you use a shoulder strap) , hanging this bag on a belt would be getting it in my way - too cumbersome.
BookAce answered on March 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product