- Paperback: 74 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (August 10, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1499565429
- ISBN-13: 978-1499565423
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,878,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I Can Learn Multiplication Facts: Student's Edition Grades 3 - 4 Paperback – August 10, 2014
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lembit Ruutelmann is a former electrical engineer turned math teacher. He has taught high school mathematics for 23 years and tutored students for 14 years. Nominated for a Golden Apple Award in 2013, he is a big believer in providing teachers and parents the high quality curriculum that students need today. He also believes that learning should not just be restricted to weekdays.