This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.51 shipping
Can Ram - Aluminum Can Crusher
|You Save:||$9.10 (48%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 10 cans at one time
- Crushes 5 bags on cans into 1 bag
- Requires no electricity or batteries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Can Ram - Aluminum Can Crusher
BuffaloTools CNCRSH Deluxe Can Crusher B002718IE0
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 23.3 x 18.9 in||4.4 x 3 x 16.75 in||4 x 4 x 8.5 in||3.2 x 4.2 x 13 in|
Crush aluminum cans quickly and safely with the Dial Industries Aluminum Can Crusher, crusher holds ten cans at one time and allows for disposing of wet, messy or sharp edged cans with limited handling. Conveniently crush five bags of cans to one bag for easy disposal or recycling. The crusher requires no electricity or batteries and will not rust or cause paint chipping. Product includes hardware for hassle free installation.
Top Customer Reviews
- Fast, efficient, shute-fed operation
- Large lever arm makes for easy crushing
- Cans drop at the bottom into a bucket or bag of your choice
- Easy to mount and assemble
- Strong, solid feel
- Cans crush to a very small profile
- Will crush a 16oz can if done singularly
- Crushing mechanism starts off crushing at an angle
- Can can pop up if there aren't enough cans in the shute
If the can crusher worked 100% of the time, I would give it 5 stars, but the speed you get from being able to crush multiple cans is worth the occasional missed can, making it faster than any single crusher out there.
Overall, it works better than I suspected and I'm satisfied with it for the $20 I spent.
We had an steel one for years, it finally broke and decided to try this one as it listed double stack and more capacity.
It's cheap, it's flimsy plastic. It doesn't compress the cans NEAR as flat as our steel one.
It doesn't have a way for the cans to smoothly feed so they frequently get angled or partially sideways and so it requires a lot more tweaking to crush cans.
Totally disappointed in this, it's a toy. Don't buy it. Spend a bit more and buy one of the steel ones
I have a smaller 1 can at a time crusher which is constructed out of metal. This crusher is constructed of high impact PLASTIC. If you intended to crush a fair amount of cans, (100 or more) then search for a can crusher made of STEEL or ALUMINUM. Plastic will NEVER hold up especially the way this is designed. The pivot point for the handle and crusher head FAILED with in the first 60 cans I crushed. I like the concept of being able to crush 10 cans in 10 seconds and this will do that, however it will NOT do it long at all. In my opinion not worth the plastic this thing is made of. You will be better off in the long run purchasing a can crusher made of some type of metal.