Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 21, 2012
I downloaded this wonderful book to my kindle fire for my 4 year old grandson. He loved it and learned quickly how to operate the reader and the other aspics of the pictures for the voice response. We both got caught up in the merriment of Dr. Seuss' unique story telling and rhyming skills and were soon giggling and having fun. I would definitely recommend this book. It is a great learning tool.
on September 20, 2013
Very entertaining. Exciting because you can read it, the story tells itself, or the child can read it. Having 3 options allows you to entertain different age groups with the same app. Good value. The story as all Dr Seuss stories do, has a good lesson about reading. I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! - Dr. Seuss
on April 15, 2013
I will really recommend this book, my 3 year old love it! The part that I love most is that the words pop out at the same time that you heard their sound even the ones that are not included in the story. Excellent for the little ones who are learning to read.
on September 21, 2012
When I want to settle my great-granddaughter down so she'll be ready to nap, this is one of the stories I have on my Kindle Fire that she adores! The bright colors and using the automatic feature intrigue her and it's just long enough for her attention span.
on December 14, 2013
I love this app. My three year old daughter loves to listen to this. And she can touch the picture and it tells her what it is. She loves to listen to this. I would recommend this anyone.
on September 21, 2012
My 6 year old loved this book. Very interactive and really kept her attention. The words were definitely readable so she could even do this without me.
on January 2, 2013
This is another one my daughter loves and we do too. This app has helped her with sounding out her words and pronouncing them too.
on February 22, 2014
Simple to read (or listen to). Encourages reader to concentrate and watch/listen to text more closely. A worthwhile $ buy.
on September 21, 2012
This is a cute app for your phone. Would like a few more choices in books but the kids enjoy it extremely.They are huge cat and the hat fans.
on September 27, 2012
Great learning tool for an almost 4 year old!She enjoys the play time and the learning time. I reccommend it to all parents of toddlers.