Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Can You Imagine Melting Clock
|Price:||$9.25 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.74 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The melting clock illustrates that time is fluid in an entertaining way. The surreal "melted" surface can sit on a bookshelf or the edge of a desk and yet still function as a timepiece.
- The clock features a polished chrome case and precision quartz movement for highly accurate time keeping.
- A carefully designed optical illusion makes the clock face readable from any angle, despite its irregular shape.
- The analog clock face displays time using Roman numerals, providing an antique touch.
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Can You Imagine is a leader in bringing creative products to market.
- Make playtime fun and educational with a wide variety of innovative toys, gifts, and more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Can You Imagine Melting Clock
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||River Colony Trading||Masada Goods||Masada Goods||Masada Goods|
|Item Package Weight||0.65 pounds||4.65 pounds||2.7 pounds||2.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Luckily, its very easy to remove this plastic piece from the back, if you use a small screwdriver. The only downside to that is that eventually the clock will get dusty.
Well so far it's been fine, the only issue I have was that my mantle is too thick to fit in between the battery compartment and the upper surface of the clock, so I have had to secure it unto my mantle with some scotch tape.
Honestly though, I don't care about the scotch tape because no one can tell it's there and I get the melting clock effect, not to mention it keeps time.
As with all devices, some will work and some wont, I'm glad I got one that does.
This is described as "chrome plated" which infers a metal coating over a metal base. Nowhere is the word "plastic" used and this item is a cheap plastic watch masquerading as a "timepiece" . In addition, both watches I purchased had deep scratches on the plastic case , through the " chrome plating". I was appalled to see what arrived especially for the price. This is not the quality I have come to expect from Amazon.