Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Can it convert lp's to mp3 files Does it come with a USB chord and software to do this or can these items be bought seperately and used on it?
asked by A. Bank on March 28, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
This is not a USB turntable. See the AT-LP60USB. Audacity software that can be downloaded free will let you convert to mp3
BrianL answered on December 17, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No software. There some nice softwares out there that will record and split the LP into individual tracks. It detects the pauses between songs.
NatMat283 answered on December 13, 2012

A
I got the turntable and it didn't come with any software. I used Audacity and LAMEmp3 encoder. I had to update drivers to get it to record well and the there is significant decline in quality when the wav file is encoded to an mp3. I have also used LP Recorder and LP Ripper on a different computer and that works well.
Nossib answered on September 11, 2011

A
JV answered on April 2, 2011
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product