Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on January 19, 2013
Cana-Vac 700-CLS is a stumpy little central vac with lots of power. The motor is super powerful and the system includes a muffler and is quieter than my old dyson. After frying 2 vacuums in as many years and getting a puppy who loves to drag dirt in the house I decided it was time to install a central vac. Its so small and quiet you could probably put it in a coat closet and not be concerned about the system being too loud.

Only downsides: The system is really bagged and not bagless. If you go bag less you will have to pull the entire unit off the wall and turn it upside down since the collection area is in the top of the system and is not removable.

Upside - strong vacuum, easy install, nice and petite, 10 or 15 year warranty on the motor (don't remember which).
on June 22, 2014
I love my new central vac because I use it in my grooming salon. The power is great but its much louder than the 57 decibel promised.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2013
Besides the fact that we had to chase down the order (it was shipped to the dealer, who didn't notice it had arrived until we called to find out where it was, it arrived three weeks late), it should have been a simple procedure to replace the previous power unit with this apparently superior unit. We researched, looked at reviews, and thought we were getting a much better unit. However, once it was hooked up, it had very very weak suction (even though it was rated for space that was over 3 times the square footage of our house). Even worse, customer service at Cana-Vac (when they finally bothered to answer multiple e-mails, since there is no phone number to talk to a human being) blew us off and referred us back to the dealer, who was 3000 miles away away and had no idea what to do about the problem. Finally, the dealer said to just return the vacuum unit, postage paid. Great, except it took us asking about the refund that hadn't happened to make them notice that the unit had arrived 10 days before (and required me to supply the tracking information--note to the wise!) to finally issue the credit. Terrible experience with both Cana-Vac and GoVacuum.com.
on August 20, 2017
Purchased a Canavac LS550 with Premium Rug & Floor Pack last year. The turbo brush stopped working properly within 2 months of purchase and has stopped working completely in less than a year.
The vac hose switch or wires have an intermittent connection so the vac goes on and off while you are vacuuming.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.