3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - Includes 32 GB Samsung EVO+
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes Made in UK Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM
- On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- 32 GB Samsung EVO+ Micro SD Card (Class 10) pre-loaded with NOOBS, USB MicroSD Card Reader
- CanaKit 2.5A USB Power Supply with Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter - Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 (UL Listed)
- High Quality Raspberry Pi 3 Case, Premium Quality HDMI Cable, 2 x Heat Sinks, GPIO Quick Reference Card, CanaKit Full Color Quick-Start Guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NOTE: The 32 GB MicroSD card may appear as 1 GB when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned. The remaining space can be expanded as desired.
The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit is covered by CanaKit's 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty offering hassle-free replacements.
An exclusive Starter Kit from CanaKit that includes the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and everything you need to get up and running within minutes in the exciting world of Raspberry Pi!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi and 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi. Additionally, it incorporates built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Also included in this Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit is a high quality Raspberry Pi 3 case as well as a Samsung EVO+ 32 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS. Just Plug and Play!
The included CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB power supply (UL Listed) is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 3. This power supply incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The things you need beyond this is a TV with an open HDMI port and USB keyboard and mouse.
There are a couple of stickers with notes about the SD card, since it's partitioned so that the OS loader NOOBS can be used - and most Windows versions can't see multiple partitions on a removable device - if you stick the card in a PC it looks like it's largely unused. The stickers mention that rest of the card can be expanded. Just ignore this, when you install the OS of your choice it typically takes all the rest of the card.
Nicely packaged too. Instructions are good.
Only negative is that the documentation doesn't mention the heat sinks. I put them on after the RPi was in the case, in case it made it harder to get it assembled. I didn't know what direction to put them (horizontally or vertically), so I looked at a few YouTube videos for RPi stuff,and saw both directions being used, so I'm guessing that it doesn't matter all that much.
Just get the board / sd card and order a better case.
I'll be ordering another one for the project I originally intended to do int he first place.
Right now the machine is on my home network used as a video/music/photo server. It's reliable and very capable. It has replaced an older Linux tower formerly used for that purpose.
The only thing that would make this kit better is a fan and a case that will accept a fan.
I bought a PiFan: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M16KDEG/
I did have to drill some small holes into the top of the case, but once it was mounted it dropped the Pi 3 temp by 40F.